Wedding.

(Maria POV)
I was getting married today....!!!.
One year ago if someone had told me that I was getting married I would have asked them if they were drunk.
But now looking at myself in the mirror......I knew that this was one of the best feelings in the world,
I was presently in the wash room at a hotel.... There was only Lisa, Suzanna, and Jenny, a friend of mine, in the room..... It was a small wedding, since it was rushed, so I was to dress up here and then go to the church .....
Looking at myself u wondered what they saw in me.....for them to take a step like this, .
"Maria, there's someone here to see you," Jenny said
"OK I'll be out in a minute," I replied wondering who would want to meet me now...
I walked out of the bathroom in only my jeans and shirt and was shocked to see Jace sitting on the bed...
I had wanted to keep out traditional so Jace, Jake and I hadn't seen each other in almost a day,
He looked at me smiled and hugged me.... Then made me sit down on the bed he then kneeled in front of me and said
" angel I know you wanted it to be traditional and didn't want to see us before marriage, but its Jake standing there waiting for you. I know in a sense I am marrying you but I want to do it properly,
I have never believed in marriages which is why I its my brother standing there, and not me. But I want to know if you will put the ring I got for you?.
He asked with a hopeful expression.
Opening the box he showed me a beautiful rose gold diamond ring which looked antique, looking up at him I nodded he smiled widely and slipped off the engagement ring he had given and put the ring and kissed me.... Pulling away he touched his forehead to mine and said, since I was not getting to marry to in public, my parents gave me this ring.... It's what my great grandfather gave to my great grandmother just before he left for war,
"Thank you soo much Jace, it means soo much.". I said my voice breaking,
Hey now angel, no crying.... Suzanna will probably kill me if she sees that you have spoiled you make up, so we'll wait for you.
Love you.
And kissing me again he winked at me and left.
Then in the next one hour all three of them dresses me up and made me out on make up that I vowed never to put again.
Then looking at the mirror I gasped at the reflection, Lisa came up to my side and clipped on a bracelet and said. " something old"
this is my grandmother's.... For my daughter. She said smiling abd wiping away a few stray tears.
Lisa and Jenny gave me a box and I put on a beautiful pair of earnings " something new"
They said.
Then James came in kissed me on both my cheeks and clipped a small thin chain with a blue pendent round my neck and said "something blue".
Smiling at all of them I was taken to the car that would take me to the church.
After 20 minutes we reached the church. And Lisa, Suzanna and Jenny hugged me and went to sit with the audience, then James held my hand and said" Maria, no matter what happens from now on..... We are always there by you, marriage us not a bed of roses..... But a battle field... There will be problems, but don't let go of the trust that yall have for each other, cause in the end what matters is your love for each other, that us what will pull you through any problems that you have....
Now are you ready to meet your husband?.
I only nodded, not trusting myself to speak.
Then he guided me inside and I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw both have and Jace looking like gods..... Waiting for me..... Jace was Jake's best man.......
Looking around at the people who were present there I saw most of the people from my apartments, then some of my troop members and then Alex, and my chief commander. All the people I considered family were here.
James gave me away to Jake and the only thing that I could properly remember of the wedding was when we both said "I do" and when Jake gave me the most amazing kiss ever... Since we didn't have a reception party because it was rushed,
We then left the church to go to their private jet....
They were taking me on a three week honeymoon somewhere.......
Getting into the plane. Jake kissed my passionately and said. " welcome to our life Mrs Brown."
I honestly liked the sound of that and kissed both Jace and Jake.
And replied cheekily
" its my utmost pleasure Mr Brown "

Smiling at both of them I knew that one of the best times of my life was beginning.

The end.