Date night.

J(Jace POV)
We were happy that she had agreed to go an a date with us.... So we were planning to take her to a fair that was happening about 2 hours from here....... Knowing that she missed our on a lot of things........ When she was a child..........
I finished having a shower and saw that it was only 9:30.... We had asked her to be ready by 10:30 but had kept where we were going a secret......I had put on some jeans and a shirt.... And sat on the edge of the bed.... That's when my mind decided to go into overdrive..,
What if she wants to go to a fancy place, ???... What if she doesn't like where we are going???....
Will she run again???....
Are we good for her?....
Will she accept the both of us???.... Is what I am wearing ok???? Or is it too formal..... Why am I feeling like this????.... I have never felt like this for anyone...... How could I have gone on soo many dates but never feel this way about anyone....
I am falling badly for her..... I never knew love felt like this....
I was brought out of my thoughts when Jake put his hand on me....." I can feel you worrying , if she doesn't Like it she will tell us and then we can improvise..... Everything is going to OK..... It will be OK Jace,..." I knew he was worrying too but didn't tell anything... We tried sitting in the room for some time but we wanted to see her, so We decided to go there early......
Thinking that like all the other girls.... She too would be fashionably late..... We thought we had time..... But;,

She was already there waiting by the pavement for us....and her back was turned to us and she was holding a child who was animatedly talking to her.....about something and she looked like as if she was paying really close attention to the child..... Looking at Jake I knew he was thinking the same thing I was........slowly easing up the car right near where she was... Jake honked the horn....
And Maria slowly smirked turned around and laughed at our shocked expression.... She walked up to the car pinched my cheek and told" I saw y'all coming 5 minutes ago when y'all turned into my street..... You should have seen your expressions.....they were epic!!!" She said laughing....
Then another lady came outside the apartment laughing and took the child from her, " man that was really funny.... I saw everything.... Guys good luck on trying to get one step ahead of this Commander,.... OK Maria,. Go and have fun... Be young for once OK?... Come home only if you need too.... I can ask Jane to take over for a day......or two,..... Which made her blush bright red.....
Now go... Have fun you guys" she called out walking back into her house..
Once we were leaving her place Jake asked " who's that? "
"She was my landlord, when I first came back from getting deployed..... I was searching for a place to live,.... And she gave me that place, over 8 years I bought that house and renovated it and its home to me..... She lost her husband to cancer and her daughter died leaving her with that child that you saw?... Bella,.... When ever I am here i baby sit for the people in the apartment so that they can take a day or two off from home,.... I babysit, Bella too......... Most of them there are family...."

After 2 hours of jamming to the radio, laughing and bickering.... We were reaching the place and she was avidly looking everywhere trying to figure out what we were going....
When we reached the place..... It was silent in the car..... Worried both of us looked at her..... She had tears in her eye's,.... Shit she didn't like the place... Jake started "Maria we can go somewhere else if......" Maria interrupted and said "will you shut up?????.... I am just happy that you would have thought to take me here,... I have never been to a fair..... This place of lovely....Now get out quick.... I want to go inside!!!!"....
Laughing at her happiness.... We quickly got out and bought the tickets....
The Commander that we knew was no longer there, the only thing we could see was someone who didn't have a care in this world and lived for the moment..... I couldn't believe that we were having so much fun on a date.....
She looked so ravishing in the dress she was wearing,. Both of us just wanted to rip it off and have our way with her,.....
She and Jake had just come back from playing a game and we were when some random guy came to her and gave her a piece of paper and left winking at her,. Making her blush.
I was pissed off..... First we can't take her like we want to...and second ..some random guy just makes her blush....
wanting to show everyone here that she was ours... I kissed her....
God I have only imagined how it would be to kiss her... And nothing could compare to this....
She looped her arms around my neck pulling me closer and my hands were on her waist,. She moaned against my mouth and I wanted to take her here,....
We broke apart when I heard Jake coughing... Discreetly...
Laughing she said softly "possessive a little aren't you?"
"You don't know what you do to us angel......you're only ours" jake replied kissing her forehead.