Bliss?!......!!

(Mixed POV)
Maria
it would be best if I left and locked myself up in the bathroom.......then I wouldn't have to see them leaving.... Covering myself I started scooting out of the bed when Jake caught hold of my wrist and pulled me to his lean naked body..... And kissed me hard and fiercely..... Making my knees weak holding onto him for support I kissed him back just as passionately. "Angel.....we are more than happy that nobody has touched or taken you like we now will..... There will be no one else other than us who will touch and ravish you like we will..... If you didn't warn us we would have hurt you.... And that would have hurt us...." Both of them we nibbling my neck shoulders and back making me moan shamelessly...... "And your pleasure is ours beautiful angel" Jace whispered under ear nibbling and kissing my sweet spot there.... I would see a hickey there for sure...

Jake
Kissing her was an experience by itself ....I explored her mouth.......and when she shyly started kissing me back...... Our tongue's saught each other,. Playing, teasing, knowing, memorising,...... Pushing her firmly down on the bed I kissed her addicting lips again..... Wanting more of it.... Then moved down to her full and generous breasts...... God they beautiful..... I could live my life worshiping this beauty.... Kissing each breast she arched her back pleading for more....and I closed my lips on her firm bud enticing it further..... Her gasps and pants only spurred us further.....

Maria
Jace was paying attention to my other breast when he pulled my hand from his hair and kissed my palm biting at the inside of my wrist... Stinging it a little.....and he went lower kissing and nipping below my breast, my ribs, my scars, my inner thighs, and then I gasped and gripped Jakes hair harder making him hum around my breast kissing it when Jace licked my sex. and he too sat back on his knees and kissed my inner thigh....,Looking at me for confirmation I slowly nodded to both of them.... Then Jace came up and kissed my..... I became more wet tasting myself on him...... And Jake he was kissing and lapping up all of my drenched sex.... I gasped loudly when He slowly pushed two fingers in me pumping me in a slow rhythm..... I was close to cumming and he pulled away making me whine, in protest. "Angel are you sure.....we can't wait much longer either, we need you..... But we can stop if you want...... Tell us what you want" he whispered softly kissing my shoulder..I only fell more in love with them when he said that.....and replied" please take me.. Make me yours. I want you both please "

Jake
When she pleaded with us to take her that was the only thing we were waiting for..... Kissing down till her stomach I pulled her up to a kneeling position she held onto me for support,. looking at her I coated myself with her juices and slowly inched myself into her waiting for her ...God!!, she was tight..... I don't think I will last long like this..... She cried out when I pushed through her barrier clutching m my arms tighter. kissing her lips trying to soothe her, Slowly I pushed my entire length into her moaning slightly at her tight walls around me.... Kissing away her tears of pain I tried to sooth her...... And then she asked me. " where's Jace? ". Turing slightly to look at him.I groaned when her walls clenched around me tighter.... Making her gasp... Holding on to her and kissing her I nodded for Jace to hurry up....knowing that I wouldn't last long...

Jace
When she asked for me.... I saw her lust filled eyes and all my resolve broke. And quickly kneeled behind her holding her waist. I had lubed myself up hoping to make it slightly easier for her... She cried out when I slowly pushed myself in..... After a few minutes when she nodded her head I pushed further groaning at her tight hole..... God if this is what I was feeling then I can imagine how much of restraint Jake was having to keep himself from pounding her like he wanted to.... I kissed her where ever I could trying to ease the pain,

Maria.
Full was not a word for what I was feeing when they were fully inside me waiting for me to adjust to this.... It was painful at first when they both entered...... But then it lessened to a level where I could manage....I needed friction......now... I moved a little earning twin groans from them they both held on to me tighter..... "Move please" I begged I gasped and clutched Jake tighter when I felt both of them moving inside me...... Slowly at first then finding a rhythm that fit us,.... they moved.....Jake pulling out when Jace pushed in..... Kissing me at all the places they could find and massaging my breasts I could only moan and gasp at the extreme sensations and then a tingling warm sensation exploded and I closed my eyes stars shooting behind my eyelids... I came screaming both their names......

Jake
When she screamed both our names dragging her nails down my back, we both lost it.... Biting her shoulder I pounded into her one more time and I came grunting my name and so did Jace..... She slumped against me tired out. Both of us slowly pulled out of her and she smiled softly when we laid her back on the bed..... Jace went to the washroom and got a wet towel and cleaned her up. And put it in the hamper..... And we pulled up the covers over and settled by her.... She then kissed me firmly on my lips and turned and did the same to Jace shocking the both of us....hugged him , pulled me closer to her and whispered" I love y'all Jace and Jake" and then went to sleep....hugging me and and pulling Jace closerLooking over her at Jace I chuckled at the same expression we were sporting. Kissing her we both whispered I love you and cuddled her.. Falling to a beautiful and dreamless sleep.