Waiting.

(Jake POV)
Looking at Maria crying, I wanted to go to hug her, but both of us needed her answer.
Maria love,?..... Jace asked cautiously.... Can you say something?...... Our knees are slightly hurting,..... God what a callous idiot he is...!.
But Maria smiled and simply nodded.....
I didn't want to hope but my heart and mind didn't work in co ordination.....so I blurted.
"Maria....is that a yes?. "
"Yea..... I will marry both of yall. " she said, still crying.....
I was more than happy.... Both of us rushed to her and I put the rose gold ring on the left hand while Jace put the infinity engagement ring on her right....
"Baby why are you still crying?." Jace asked hugging her,
"I thought that yall were going to break up with me..." She said sniffing
"Why would you think that?. " I asked honestly confused
"Cause of the way yall were behaving the entire day today..... I thought that yall didn't like the way my life was and needed to move on to something better... " she said, fresh tears falling from her beautiful eyes
Jace pulled her away and looked into her eyes and said sternly"Maria don't you dare say something like that all right... We love the way you live, we love those people in your apartment...... And we have now understood that we want that sort of life only with you" I continued trying to make her understand......
"We were like that because we had to ask a few people permission first namely, Sergeant James.....who you said you looked up to as your father. And a few other members from your troop and Lisa for permission to marry you....and we left after lunch cause we wanted to buy you the rings..... "
She softly whispered "I am sorry.....I assumed..... "....
I hugged her to me and said......."Shh love...don't be. don't cry..... We understand.... " tying to comfort her,..... Willing her our strength.
"We love you and we want to only to ourselves. " Jace said holding her hand....
"I love yall too.... " she said wiping her tears with the tissue I had given her,
Then Jace became serious again and asked her.....
"Baby according to law you can marry only one of us..... So Jake will be at the aisle waiting for you..... But I need to know if you are willing to share yourself with me too.? "
I wanted to ask him why he asked such a question but looking into his eyes I knew that he was a little insecure..... And I couldn't do anything about it.....
I just hoped Maria would make him understand....
Then Maria pulled away from me and cupped his face kissed him and said....
"Jace I love you as much as I love Jake, you complete each other and thus you complete me..... I need to know whether both of yall are ok with sharing me. Cause I am not complete only with one of yall .... "
By now both of us were on the verge of tears.... Abd then Jace kissed her and I nibbled on her long beautiful neck and whispered
"O god Maria, yes....we both need you... "
Then smiling softly at me she kissed me.....
A kiss filled with passion and love.
I just couldn't get enough of her, .
Then she suddenly pulled back and gasped and said..
"Jace.... The dinner!!!!..."
"Maria its OK..... My parents knew what were were doing here... They will wait..." Jace said laughing
"No Jace, they called me here, its bad if we keep them waiting...and its been two hours since I've been here...."
"OK angel, let's go ". I said, .....
Just as we were about to leave the attic Maria pulled us back and said.
"Thank you..... For bringing me here to ask me..... I sort of understand how much this means to you. "
Both of us Kissing her softly, Jace said, " I am glad you said yes angel..... ".
Then grinning like an idiot I helped her down the attic and we went to the living room where my parents were.....
Then my mom looking at Maria squealed and ran to her,..... Making her almost Fall if we hadn't had a hold on her...
She stared gushing about something to Maria while papa and dad, simply smiled and nodded their heads.... Seemingly proud of us....
And I knew we had done the right thing.
Our dinner went smoothly with mom and Maria talking about the wedding..... We had decided the wedding to be in a week....from now.... Which meant that we would spend new year with our wife., all of us happy and looking at Jace I knew we couldn't wait till we got home and took her to the high heavens.