I Love You.

Maria POV)
I was sitting in the car going back to my home..... Looking out at the passing traffic I thought,
We were in the fair for almost 5 hours, that was the most fun I had in my entire life.....
This was also the first time that I saw Jake and Jace having complete fun without anything else on their mind....
And O God when Jace kissed me........ It was rough at first,.... Like as if he wanted everyone to know that I was theirs, but then it turned soo passionate I wanted to get lost in those feelings yhsy both those devils brought in me.. ,.... I didn't want to wait I wanted them to take me....,. My lips were still tingling from when he kissed me....
Now on the way home...... I wondered if they would want to stay with me or would they go back???? I really hope that they will stay.....
" Maria?... Is everything OK??" Jake asked.....worriedly looking at me.
" I am fine Jake.... Why are you worried?".
"The last time we took you out, you ran....... And we didn't get to see you for almost 10 months,.... We don't want that to happen again.... So if you didn't like......." Jace said turning around
"Jace please shut up OK?.... I loved it,.... And I not running away, I was just thinking about how much fun I had....... Thank you....for that"
"No problem angel,.... We loved it too"
What was the best part of going there????. Jace asked.
"Hmmm.... First would be going there with you both,.
Second would be when the old lady pinched Jake's back side...and..asked him for his number"
Both Jace and I started laughing soo badly that there were tears running down both our faces....
"Glad that I can make you laugh" Jake huffed. Playfully glaring at me......
"What else?" Jake prompted
"And I also loved all the rides.... The roller coaster was the best..".

By now we had reached my apartment it was only 6 in the evening and I didn't want to leave,. I wanted to be with them.......
So I asked.... Praying that they would say yes........
Do you want to come up????.... We can have dinner here if you want to..... I mean if that's....... "
" we'd love too." Jace said.....interrupting my ramble...
10 minutes later, I had changed into a loose pair of pants and a shirt. Both of them were comfortably sitting in the living room watching TV,.
I was during on my favourite bean bag near the couch when I stiffened to Jake's question.
"Maria, why do you always wear long pants???......
Jace seeing my obvious discomfort kneeled by me and took my hand in his and said" we'd like to know what happened angel but.... you don't have to tell if you don't want to....."
"No Jace....its fine,...." Looking at the floor patterns I said ". I told you before, that my father hit me....... What I didn't tell you is that He also used to whip me.... Mostly on my thighs and legs....so that it would be covered and no one would see...... When he was drunk he would tie me up to the bed and whip me till he was done.....or tired....
The marks have long gone but I am still insecure about showing off that.........
"Baby girl........ Even if there were marks we'd still love you cause those are a part of who you are, scars.... they don't damage you they make you stronger.....cause it shows that you've survived and defeated the worst...." Jake said,. Lifting me Wiping my tears,. And hugging me....

With the wild emotions through me I pulled away from him and looked at both of them and I couldn't stop what came next.
"I love you.... I love you both soo much that it frightens me what I would do without y'all"
And I looked at their faces...... Shock was the first emotion that I could place,.
Then both of them hugged me and Jace whispered " angel....... We love you too.....you don't know how long we have waited for you to confess, we were starting to get worried that you didn't love us the way we did for you."
I looked at him in shock and turned to Jake.... And asked "how long have y'all been waiting for me???"
"Since the day you came in through that door for the interview". He said cupping my face in his hands....
They waited more than a year for me!!!!??.. When I heard that I fell more in love with them.
Looking into Jakes eyes I could see love burning through..... Then I closed my eyes and kissed him....... He was shocked at first but quickly dominated the kiss and licked my bottom lip asking for entry which I gladly gave..... I moaned at his taste and his tongue played with mine....
Breathless I pulled away only for him to lay kisses and licks down my neck
I looked at Jace who was right by me......
I turned around and kissed him too.... Moaning loudly when Jake kissed the sweet spot on my neck...
"God angel I love the sounds that you make for us..." Jake whispered into my ear making me wet....
He made me turn back to him and asked me" baby girl are you sure?".....
Never have I been soo confident of the answer that I gave him at that time.... Kissing him I whispered softly against his lips
"Yes".