One Chance.

Hey guys, how's it till now?. I know I use to many words, sorry for that,. Will try and make it better,.

( Jake POV)

Its been four days since we last saw her, when she agreed to going out with us for a day!, we were thinking about only a night and she gave us an entire day!!!,
We were ecstatic!.
But the only problem was that we still haven't found a place where we could take her,.
For two of our other relationships,  we knew that they  wanted to be pampered, so they were fine when we took them to fancy restaurants, but we knew it wouldn't work on Maria, sighing I put my head down on the papers that I was desperately trying to work through.
After a few minutes I heard the door opening looking up, I saw my brother making himself comfy on my couch,.
" No idea till now " he said rather than asked,. I just sighed in response,.
"What's gotten you both in such a mood????" Suzanna asked peaking into the room.

"We have a date with Maria and we don't know where to take her" Jace huffed,.
"Are you freaking serious!!!!? Why didn't you tell me????" She whined, pretty upset.
"We didn't know we had tell you what happened between the three of us..." I countered.
"What ever concerns Maria concerns me Mr Brown" she sassed
"Fine whatever, just tell us where we can take her for a good date, some place that she will like"
"I will, if you promise to tell me what happens during the date"
"What we do with Maria during our date is our private affair Suzanna, when she wants she will tell you herself." I said.
Thinking about it for a while she said " what we're your best childhood memories??? Where u were completely free???, she would like to go somewhere that's sentimental to the both of you " she said.
What's sentimental for the both of us????
The tree house that we had built by the edge of the forest!!!!! When we were younger!. We had built it when we were in high school as a hide out for only the both of us..... But is it too early to trust her with that??? Will she think that we are pushing her to fast?.
By this time Suzanna had left us and Jace said "maybe not the tree house yet Jake, but there is a river, on the other side..... Do you remember??? That would be a good place, and it's peaceful we could go there by about 10 spend time there, go for lunch in that diner close by, but then what???"
"Then we could probably go to the ice rink close by" I asked hoping that this would be good enough.....

On the day of the date

We didn't know how she would take the day we had planned for her, either she will hate it and ask to go back or she might just love it...... For the first time in years we didn't know how to make a woman happy......
By around 9:30 we were at her place when we saw her walking out of her apartment,. I was driving and Jace was sitting behind, once she left the the side walk and crossed over to where or car was parked, Jace got out and held the door of the car open for her to which she chuckled lightly, we both were shocked because it was the first time she did more than smile at us,.
Taking in her appearance my pants tightened a little ,her thigh length dress left her long toned legs bare and my imagination went wild thinking about all the ways I could get her to wrap those legs around me and........ Sighing I shifted slightly trying to get my boiling blood to calm down so I could concentrate on driving,.
As we were leaving she started "guys, am really sorry but my childhood and my current job are not topics I would not life to talk about, just as long as we keep out of those subjects we all will have a good time I guess"
"no problem Maria, we know you don't trust us yet, but we are willing to wait, we are willing to go at your pace" Jace reassured,. She just smiled, and in the next 2 hours we knew her favourite things and what she did in her free time she's not like any of the girls that we had ever come across, she was the only girl whom I had seen who was more comfortable under the car hood working on it rather than be at the spa or the beauty parlour, and she is the only person till now other than Alex who could make us laugh like maniacs at the snippets she shared. and she knew almost everything about our childhood,.
She's such a good listener, we could talk to her for days and not get tired of the emotions that flit through her face,. For the first time she hadn't put her mask on and for that I was eternally grateful!.

When we reached the end of the forest we stopped the car and got out, and we turned to see Maria, fresh tears we glistening in her eyes waiting to fall, shit!!!! We should have just taken her to a restaurant it would have been better!. I was going to kill Suzanna when I saw her next,.
But what happened next was not something I ever expected!.