Role's Reversed

(Jake and Jace POV)

Should I tell him??? Everything?
"You better tell me everything Jake,. When you finish then I will tell what I have in mind"
I guess that decision's already been made......

Sighing I asked.
"where do I start? " "from where ever your comfortable Jake, we have the entire night".

"I don't know Jace, from the time she's come to work I want her so badly,. We both do, but she fucking won't give us a chance!!!! I thought that everything was going to be fine after the date we had that day, but no.... She's rejected is us!. Who does she think she's is????? That's the second time she said good bye Jace!!! Second time. And she's the only person we have given a second chance to. Where have we ever given another chance to anyone???"
I was pacing the room right now too angry and frustrated
"and both times she walks away!!!... If she doesn't want us then I don't want to go after her and beg I won't go down to that level. Love has to be mutual Jace, no one has to beg for it. Which is why I shouted at her when she left, I couldn't bear another good bye. I am not that strong,"
I fell to the floor and started sobbing in my hands and I could feel Jace hugging me and trying to calm me....
"I was always the strong one, I am not that actually that strong and she understood that Jace, she understood that I needed someone and she was there, she may not have smiled or said anything but there was this thing about her that made me feel safe..... I want her Jace, I n-n-need her Jace and that's is what scares me, she's messed up my entire wall a-a-and I want to put it b-b-back up b-b-but I can't,. Not without her,i am tired of being strong when I am not..... I am so sorry that I ignored you please I am s-s-sorry, I am frightened Jace, the l-l-last thing she remembers of me is m-m-me s-s-shouting at her, Jace what if she doesn't come b-b-back, I will never be able to forgive myself..I-i- I love her Jace, I d-d-dont want to hide it anymore,...I c-c-can't lose y-y-you too, please d-d-don't hate me Jace please. I love you Jace...."
By this time I was a complete mess and weeping on my brother's shirt, soaking it.....

I didn't know my brother was feeling all this!!... I am such a horrible twin!!!.I never knew he was going through all these emotions..... .

Holding on to my brother my eyes to started to water........
After about an hour after both of us had calmed down slightly he pulled away and said
"I am sorry I shouldn't have unloaded all that on you...."
"No Jake I am sorry...... I never knew that you were going through so much..... When I felt you through our bond I just brushed it aside..... I never knew that it was hurting you so much... You never told me...... I know it was selfish of me to only think about how situations were only affecting me.... Our entire family just assumed that you were the stronger one of three both of us..... I should have known better.... I should have tried to understand... I should have asked....."
I love her too Jake... She's messed both our entire lives up in a good way..... I too need her, and I hope that she's loves us too because, I don't know what we will do without her....
She will come back Jake...... I know she will, Alex told us that she's a fighter..... She will fight to live.!. And I don't hate you Jake..... I can't and I never will.... You are a part of me..... I may get angry with you but I can never hate you. I need you just as much as you need me. And I am never going anywhere. I promise. I love you too Jake. "
By now we were back to sobbing on each other's shoulder's.

And that is how we went to sleep and Suzanna found us in the same position, lying against the couch.... Hugging each other.... The next day...

"Guy's wake up..... Go home.... Today's Friday..... I'll do what needs to be done.....get up"
We then left to do as She said , knowing that she's would murder us if we didn't listen to her..... Sometimes I wonder if she's the boss??... Or if we are..... We seem to be taking a lot of orders from her...

Going home we were in the TV room after having a bath....
When Jace said
" Jake I don't want to forget her.... And I don't want any other girl..... But I don't know how long we can wait for her....."
"Jace we love her,... We can take one day at a time..... We are in this together "
"Hmmm, but then that means you have to share what ever you feel with me too.... I can't read minds..... I need an you to tell me what ever you need..... OK????".
"OK"
Then we went to our room,. Both of us hoping that we wouldn't need to wait long till our love came back safely.