Ball.

The pic on top is the gown that Maria wore to the ball.
(Jace POV)
The charity ball for all the CEOs of the top 30 companies was today ...... And i had just finished getting ready and was watching football when my brother dear came down.......
Damn both of us looked good, (non sexual way)..
" brother dearest.?.". I said in the best British way I could.
"Yes brother?....." He replied in the same way...
" we are going to have a lot of trouble trying to keep women with claws away from us....". I said smirking.
Chuckling loudly Jake said " should we put on our football guards????"
Laughing right along with him I asked " maybe we should take it just in case? ".
By now both of us were laughing hysterically and that's when Gwen..our house keeper came in and casually said.
"If y'all don't get there in time, your date might just be taken by someone else......"
That sobered us up quite quickly, and we quickly rushed to the SUV and we were at the hall in 25 minutes, praying that the party hadn't started.
All the dates were supposed to come early to the venue,so that the guys wouldn't see them till the first dance ( quite stupid but it was formality). I just hoped that Maria was OK....and safe, when we reached there and got out of the car we were mobbed by the media, there was more hype to this ball because it was the first time we were coming out in the open like this with a date.....
I couldn't wait to see Maria, and I knew Jake was feeling the same too.
10 minutes later they announced that the dates were coming out for the first dance and we were to escort them, I didn't like attention to myself, so Jake was going to have the first dance with her and then I would have her,.
(y'all might think that I might be insecure that my brother was taking her first, but I was fine with it cause we always had an open conversation and we rarely fought about the girl we were sharing).
Waiting for Maria to come down those steps was pure torture...... I had just drunk a sip of the champagne that the waiter had bought when they announced her name, and I almost spat out the liquid in my mouth shocked at what she was wearing, .
Gulping quietly, I looked at her and I could see the faint blush in her cheeks and my God! I have never seen anyone more beautiful than her at that time I could only see her,
Her beautiful blue gown that was sexy at the same time very decent,the way it moulded to fit all her curves...... I just wanted to rip it off her and have my way with her not caring about who was there around us.
Beautiful was too simple a word for the way she looked.
Smiling shyly she took Jake's hand and danced the first song with him....... Looking around I could see all the other CEOs looking at her hungrily and for the first time in a long while I could feel jealousy rise in me. I wanted to rip their eyes out for looking at her like that,.
Once the song ended both of them came to me and she kissed my lightly on my lips making me want more.
The second song was about to start when Jake whispered in my ear " we are going to have a lot more trouble keeping away the horny, hungry men away from her than keeping away women from us. "
Grimly I nodded. And took my love to the dance floor.
"What did Jake tell you?" She asked
" that we were going to have trouble later on " I replied shortly glaring at the CEO of our rival company who was looking too long at Maria
"Trouble??? Why???" She asked pulling me to a stop.
"Because your dressed to kill and the men here are literally undressing you with their eyes." I replied dancing again but Wapping my arms tighter around her waist.
Chuckling she hit me lightly and said "Idiot. There are people better dressed than me here",
Now it was me who stopped shocked that she couldn't see how the others were looking at her and a little miffed that she considered soo less of herself I lifted her face to meet mine and told
"Maria you are the most beautiful person here and you can ask anyone else here what they think about you."
That got her quite alarmed and we started dancing again and she rested her head just above my heart and whispered. "OK please don't make a fuss...please?" . Sighing I replied
"Just for you my angel, both of us want to rip their eyes out for seeing you like some piece of meat."
Kissing my softly she whispered looking into my eyes
"Let them look Jace, cause that's the only thing that they can do. I am forever and always yours and Jake's. So stop worrying."
I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and kissed her passionately..... Leaving us both breathless.
Grinning like a satisfied cat we walked up to Jake and after I had finished telling him what we spoke about he smiled and kissed her. .........