Where is she???

Hey guys the next two three chapters will be small as there is something wrong with my phone, so I will publish the chapters asap.
(Jace POV)
Four days after Alex had come, we were going back to our office, It was a Monday and Alex had gone to meet a few friends of his in Texas, Nevada, and Michigan, so he would be back here only two weeks before he left again.
Jake was unusually quiet all of last evening and today morning, his unease was pricking at the back of my mind, as I finished getting dressed, and started eating my breakfast, Jake came down from his room and sat staring at the ground, knowing that he had done something, but not knowing what it was was irritating me to no end,.
"What happened Jake?"
"Promise me you won't be upset with me" he countered.
"Fine I promise". I said.
"Ifiredoursecretary" he mumbled.
I was starting to get a little pissed off, "what did u say Jake this time say it in English". I said,
"I fired our secretary" he said softly.
I actually didn't know how to react to that!. Am I supposed to b angry, that he did that without telling me?, or should I be relieved that he did it and now both of us don't have to get hurt?. I guess he took my silence in the wrong way and he started getting up from the table saying "I am sorry, but I couldn't bear to see both of us getting hurt like that, if you want I can get her back,".
"No Jake wait!, its fine, its best that she left,.... But if she left....then who was the one who picked up the phone and said that everything was all right to me on Friday????". I asked.
" u called the office on Friday?. I don't know who picked up the phone, but I do know that she left on the day I fired her,"
After this both of us quickly rushed to the car, and we reached the office in under 20 minutes,. Walking quickly to or office corridor was saw a girl who looked like as of she was fresh out of college typing away furiously on the keyboard, after about 5 minutes, she saw us and quickly stood up almost tripping over her chair,
"Good Morning Sirs.". She said sweetly.
"Who are you? And what are you doing? And how did you get here??. "
Looking at both of us she started " My names Suzanna,  I have been working here for the past 6 months in the HR department, after about a month after Maria started working here, she found me in the store room and wanted to train me and she did, in case something like this ever happened, . Before she left Maria rescheduled all your appointments to this week, and she's left a letter for the both of y'all and a note on what all needs to be looked into, on your table, ."

"You will work here till one of us say so otherwise,." I said quickly and dragged Jake into our office,. And picked out the unsigned envelope, and pulled out two sheets of paper......