leaving my heart.

(Maria POV)
After a week of being there I knew I couldn't stay there any more......... I was falling hard for them and I couldn't stop it.........
Every time I looked at them my heart would race....... It made looking at them almost difficult......... It was such a pain to know that they would never feel the same way about me........I could never get anyone to love me....... My father was right....,.
People only wanted me so that they could please themselves
The heated looks that I saw them giving me was probably because they wanted a good fuck... And I wasn't an easy lay..... But for once in my entire life my body and my mind were at opposite opinions. my body wanted them to ravish me
...

I was simply sitting in their TV room and Thinking quickly.... I got up, booked a ticket to LA wanting to get away far away from them as possible...... Then called the cab service and after confirming that they would be here within an hour I went to pack.
I took 45 minutes to pack everything and then went through the entire house making sure I had not left anything behind for them to remember me by......
Then I removed the copy of the house key that they had given me and kept it on the kitchen table where I knew they would see it.....

Then taking my suitcase and backpack I left the house that had almost become my home.... . Once I had settled down in the cab I let the tears that I had been holding back fall....... Breaking down completely in the back of the cab.....
I tearfully said good bye to the life I could have had but was leaving behind......
Looking back at the house I knew I was leaving my heart behind...,.....

I love you Jake and Jace......
Hope in my next life I will be stronger to accept the both of you........

I let the cab take me away from my heart.......

I know this is a small chapter.... But pls bear with me........
Tell me if you find any mistakes...I will do my best to correct them.
Don't hate...... This is my first book..... So.......

Vote comment and enjoy. :):):);)