2. Job??? I hope soo.

(Maria's POV)

I really hope I get this job..... I thought to myself.....
Being in the hospital for a month and then  knowing that u can't go back to the job that u want to do for the next 6 months , will make u desperate......  And desperate I was..... I was willing to do any job even be a secretary to someone.  (....something that I don't particularly like very much) if it meant that I would be able to use my time  in doing something else other than the therapy which that blasted doctor had asked me to do......
I was sitting in the cold chairs of the elegant marble corridor of the Davis Publishing house waiting for my turn to go into that boardroom  for the interview.... I was never this nervous before for anything... EVER!!!!....
I jumped up when the present secretary called for me and asked me to prepare two cups of coffee for the bosses, I quickly rushed to the 1st floor made the coffee as they wanted it added some biscuits also to the side and went back to the 5th floor... And went into the room......

Only to stop and stare at the two identical hunks of men who were gazing at the traffic below and talking among themselves.....
OMG!!!! If these are the bosses for whom I want to be working for then I surely have to work on keeping the naughty thoughts all to myself....
Shit!! Wht am I doing.....???? I am supposed to work here.... Not check out my bosses.... I thought to myself...
I cleared my throat slightly to try and gain their attention, But they didn't even turn.......  When I excused myself.... Is when they both looked at me..... I had a pair of bright blue and emerald green eyes looking at me and I felt rather than saw  their hot gaze on me..... Which made my normally controlled emotions... Difficult to handle. When I looked at them I was a little amused   at the number of emotions running through their eyes....most of which I couldn't understand....
I ducked my head down when I felt my feelings going out of control...... I took a deep breath and as I got all my thoughts together and put them on a leash in my mind and then when I was sure that my face was blank and devoid of any emotions I let out the breath that I was holding in..... And faced them, willing them to start the interview.
After  about 20 minutes into the interview Jace quickly smiled and said something to his brother..... Which made him also smile while I looked on in confusion at what was happening.
Jake then told me that I had got the job and I was to follow everything that Mary said..... And then do the work on my own... I was happy that Mary approved of me taking over her job even if it was only for a short time.... 
Over the course of the entire two days she told me what all I had to do....
Come to the office by 8am see that everything is all set look at all the meetings/appointments  for today, by 8:45  keep two cups of coffee for the bosses and after they come see if they need anything else and then sit and sort out some files, take down appointments, see that both of them eat lunch properly (thank god that is the only personal thing that I have to do for them I wouldn't know if I could control myself if I had to be with them for more time than necessary. ) as they are very picky about their food.... And Mary warned me that they may not eat the food if it not exactly how they want it... (God what asses....... I have seen people eat a quarter of what they have and they don't complain and here I am working for people who have a problem if their sandwiches are a little more toasted than normal..... And won't eat their fries if its not fried to perfection) that happens to be the only problem that I have with the Greek Gods that I work with......maybe before I leave I will tell them to be a little more  careful about wasting their food.....  And I finish my work by 5pm which is such a great thing because then it gives me time to go to the gym to do my therapy and then also go the studio to dance......one of my greatest passions..... So by 9pm I am home....... So I just have to have a bath and then go to sleep.

After a week of being in the job
I can see my life being perfect like this...... I am satisfied with the job that I do.... I have time to do what I like and the doctor told gave me a positive report of my health...... Though I still can't join back for 5.5 months.... But its ok.... I want to go back to lead my family only when I am completely healed.... So I think I can hang on in here till that time...... The only problem is the fact of keeping my sanity intact whenever I am in the  presence of the two devils also known as my bosses.  There's always this unnamed tension that arises whenever all three of us are in the same room. Just looking at their beautiful eye's, or the way they smirk always and I mean always!!! gets my heart beating like crazy and my stomach churning in a good way.

Hey guys, how is it till now?. Tell me if u find some mistake so I can correct themIs the length of the chapter OK??? Or should it be a little less??.
Vote / like/ comment.
Thanks:):)