Falling more.....!

(Mixed POVs) I will name the parts as and when it comes
Maria
Jake picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him.
Putting me on the bed I pushed him down and straddled him
My hands traced the outline of his face committing to my memory his strong jaw, long nose, his plump lips, broad forehead.....Jake was a Greek God personified
I don't think that I could get enough of him.....ever,. Suddenly pulling me down ,he kissed me,.....it was sweet and filled with passion but there was also a small bit of hunger..... He licked my bottom lip asking for permission..... But me being me denied it and he growled lowly...... And his hands slowly moved to cup my breast and I gasped with the force he used to press it..... And he slipped his tongue in and explored my mouth and I moaned pleasured with his taste in my mouth......
And that's when I broke from him to catch my breath, and I saw a shirtless Jace he held my gaze and I wanted him here with me....and I think he understood because in the next moment he was kissing me passionately...... His taste was a little different from Jake but I loved it all the same..
Pulling back I could feel my back pressed against Jakes shirtless front I could feel his member tenting his shorts,.... He and Jace was kissing, nibbling, licking my neck , throat, shoulder I didn't know there could be such pleasure from all this...My panties were already wet with the intense pleasure,I didn't know how long I would last if they kept going on like this....
I gasped when both of them bit a little hard on my shoulder stinging it but soothing by licking it....
"Please.....I need y'all,... Please... I don't think I cant wait..". I gasped....

Jace
"Baby..... I don't think we can either.... We have waited soo long........ "

When she pleaded with us to take her,.my restraint weakened I looked at Jake and I was sure my eyes were glowing like his as well.....turning her and making her kneel I ripped her shirt off and marvelled at the beautiful creamy breasts that perfectly fit in my hands..... Kissing her lips one more time I needed to taste her..... Sucking on her erect bud, it only grew harder inside my mouth..... And she arched her back pushing more of her in me silently asking for more and I was only glad to comply.....

Jake
Seeing Maria completely on show for us I started pumping my cock.....desperate something..... And maria turned her head looking...when her eyes fell on me she slowly lifted her hand that was on Jace's shoulder to me calling out to me... Nodding I stood in front of her, kneeling form and I grunted when her warm wet mouth closed over my member sucking and nipping it...my body shuddered at the extreme sensations she brought to my body...

Maria
When I felt Jakes cock twitch in my mouth I knew he was close.... Wanting to taste him I sucked harder and faster somehow knowing that he loved it..... And with a shout he came gripping my hair and screaming my name,. Warm sweet liquid poured down my throat and swallowed it all .... Marvelling at his unique spicy taste.

Jake
I couldn't believe myself...... I was shocked at how easily she could make me cum. " Jace....her mouth is heaven. I moaned, when she released my with a wet pop. Knowing that both of us were at our edge I called out to Jace....telling him silently that I could wait no longer. He nodded and slowly pushed Maria down on the bed and ripped her pants and panties together. We both moaned licking at her now drenched sex
That's when she caught our wrist and pulled, looking up at her she dropped her head and said.... I-i-I h-h-haven't......

Maria.
O God how do you tell them that I am not experienced....??..
When they ripped my panties I tried to cover myself there withy hands but both of them growled lowly and Jace said"don't hide yourself from us angel..... You are ours to worship and ravish.." Blushing bright red at that, I moaned when they licked my sex, I needed to tell them that I had never don't this before.....
So I pulled their hands to get their attention.... When they pulled away and arched a questioning eyebrow.... Looking sideways... Not wanting to meet their eyes...., I said or rather stuttered i-i-i h-h-haven't been with a-a-anyone else........ S-s-so I-i-I.... D-d-dont.......
Jace interrupted me, caught my face to meet his and asked "Maria....are you a virgin??...."
Still not looking at his or Jakes gaze I mutely nodded my eyes filling up I pushed myself up and covered myself as best as I could and said a broken sorry.......... They were going to leave me......they needed someone with experience......not someone like me...

Jake
When she nodded silently we both looked at each other shocked..... And we would have hurt her cause we assumed that she....... O God!!!! ...... We looked at her when she whispered a broken sorry.... ..we saw her already at the head of the bed trying as much as she could to cover herself up...... I was more than angry with that bastard of her father now.... Wish I had a chance to kill him.....
"Angel....why are you sorry? We would have hurt you if you hadn't told us.. Why are you apologising???" Jace asked crawling up to her cupping her face.....
With tears in her eyes she said " because I not experienced.....I won't be able to give you the pleasure that you need..... I have never had time or the interest to have boyfriends........before...... You should leave... I am sorry.... I can't give you the pleasure that y'all will probably get from someone better...... " by the time she had finished I looked at her in shock...... She was more worried about our pleasure than hers........ If it was even possible I fell even more in love with her at that time.....