Friendship!.

(Mixed POVs).

I just wished that Maria woke up soon.... I need apologise to her......
When I opened the door of Maria's hospital room I was shocked!.
Maria was half lying on Jake and he was holding on to her tightly.. And both of them were sleeping peacefully.... That small gesture of trust brought a small smile to my lips, so I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture of them they looked adorable.....
And then I waited for them to wake up...... I was happy in a way, but frightened in another happy that finally she's had woken up, frightened because I didn't know whether she would forgive me for leaving her...... I don't know what I would do if she didn't forgive me..... She was like my sister.... No, she is my sister...
I didn't have to wait long cause in an hour Jake woke up.... And saw me....... I guess shocked that I was smiling....... Then understood why,,, which brought the man blushing.... Wow!!!! I never thought that I should live to see the day he would blush... Thank you God!!!
Chuckling he got up slowly careful not to hurt her, from her bed and hugged me....
"She woke up last night screaming and trashing around afraid for you , James and the rest of your troop...... She'll be happy to see you...... I'll go home and send Jace,....talk to her!"
Hugging me again he left....and then I sat down on the cold and hard steel chair waiting for her to wake up ..

This was a dream and I knew it.......but how does one get out of a dream that was only some time back a reality??....
I was thrown near a building,... And I saw Alex, James, Bobby,Victor, Peter all on the ground and fire was all around us..... No ..God no please don't hurt them....please. ALEX!!! JAMES!!!.......P-P-PLEASE....
MARIA! ENOUGH WAKE UP!!!! NOW!!...PLEASE wake up.... Please....
Sitting up with a start trying to figure out who was sobbing..... I saw Alex.....holding me..... And some other people in white coats... But the only thing that I wanted was aware of was Alex....
I tried to hold Maria down when she started screaming for us..... Opening her eyes she looked at me........ Trying to see if I was real....."I am here Maria, I am here, everyone and everything is ok..... I am here,....".
She started sobbing and said"Alex???? "
"Yea kit kat I am here, don't worry,".
With a small smile remembering the nick name that we had put for her,. she started" Your alive!,.... I thought I'd never see you again........ I saw you there Alex, i-i-i am s-s-so sorry I c-c-ouldn't h-h-help you....." Clutching my shirt she hugged me,...... And I couldn't do anything except let her cry......
After about 20 minutes she had calmed down...... And asked " Alex how's everyone else?? "
Not wanting to lie to her I said....

He started "Maria you were tgw worst hit of all of us, you've been in coma for 3months now...."
I gasped 3 Months!!!!! ? "I am ok, just a few scratches and a broken rib, that's all.... James lost a leg, he had to be rushed to the surgery after they found him.....
Bobby Victor and Peter,. They got out with minor injuries and a few broken bones......the rest of our team is also OK......we've had no losses from our team....and Maria I am soo sorry that I didn't come to help you sooner I should have come and we could have gotten out faster I am sooo sorry......" I stopped my ranting when she hugged me...

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and hugged him tightly, relief flooding through me knowing that I had not lost anyone....I didn't understand why Alex was blaming himself for what happened to me, so trying and comforting him I said " Alex nothing is your fault, we are all safe and that's all that matters to me at the moment, I took the risk to go after James and you disobeyed my orders and came after me.....and for that I am greatful..... Both James and I would have died if y'all hadn't come when y'all came,. I am not upset with you I swear..."

She held on to me after she had finished and slowly when her breath started evening out I knew she had gone back to sleep..... Slowly prying her hands from my shirt I put her back on the bed......
Smiling for the first time in month's....happy that I had not lost anyone and happy that she didn't blame me for anything. And happy that she had woken back up......
after about an hour later, Jace came in and was shocked when I hugged him like before I had been deployed, and I chuckled when he cried on my shoulder...... And punched me!.
Man sometimes I think he's bipolar....

" I missed you Alex..... I never want to see you like that ever again..... I don't think I can go through that again.... Please ".
" Sure thing Teddy... I promise " and laughed aloud when he huffed and started punching...me...
See I told you.... Bipolar!!...

Hey ppl how's it???....
Vote comment;):);)