Ball (part 2)

(Maria POV)
I didn't know that so many people would be here for the party...... Though it was a charity ball it felt like a big business meeting.
After the two dances I was standing by Jace when a good looking man came up to Jace....
"Jace my man..... It's been a long time........ How are you doing?."
"Jacob, I've never been better. " he said anger evident in his voice,  pulling me closer to him.
"Won't you introduce me to the beautiful lady by your side? "
Now I was angry, what did he think of himself?....... First he makes Jace and now he thinks that I can't introduced myself to him. ??????
"I can introduce myself thank you very much. My name is Maria and he's my boyfriend." I said
"Wow feisty..... Just the way I like them...." He leered
"I didn't know I was a piece of meat....." I asked him disgusted...
"I would really like to eat you...." Yuck!!... That made me want to throw up.
"And I will make sure that you wont be able to ever have children if you even touch me" I said sweetly
Making him open and close his mouth in shock
"Jacob leave before I do something to your face" Jace said coldly gripping my waist.
Once he had gone I turned to Jace and asked him what that was about.
"He's our biggest rival and the biggest player ever known. And he's a heartless bastard."
But chuckling he kissed me and whispered softly,  "wow angel, I have never seen the feisty side of you,and its turning me on."
"Horny ass" I said embarrassed.
"Only for you babe" he sassed.

After about half an hour of talking to business people both Jake and Jace flanked my side suddenly, excusing myself out of the conversation that I was having with another CEO I turned to them.
"Our parents are here" Jake whispered making my nerves shoot up. What if they don't like me?. What if they don't approve of me. ?. I am not dressed appropriately..!...   I was beginning to get frightened
Jace stepped in front of me and cupped my face and said"Maria, love, calm down, OK?
They will love you. Don't worry all right?. We are here by you." I just nodded not trusting my voice.
"Hello Are you the one who has made my sons sulk for the first time in like forever?" A lady asked literally jumping on her feet.
"Ummm....I don't know about them sulking, but I am Maria, their girlfriend." I said nervously I didn't know that  they sulked.??
I hadn't even completed my sentence when she hugged me tightly and cooed to me......."Yes!!!!!! Thank God!. Your soo beautiful. And soo polite.by the way my name is Rachel and I am these idiots  mother " she said still hugging me.
One of the men slowly pried her off me and said something to her making her blush.
"Umm....thank you I guess." 
"And you will not call me ma'am, it sounds really very old," she said sternly making me nod while chuckling
"Mom you are old...!?" Jace said, which earned him a glare from his mother , making it hard to control my laugh.
"Shut up Jace.!. " she said
"Hey"  one of the men said
"Hello "
"My name's Vance, this is my twin... Victor, we are their father's. " he introduced himself and his brother
"Not to sound rude or anything...... But both of yall are their father's?."  I asked honestly curious
"Yes...... " Victor replied.
"Wow, that's........unusual....." I said for the lack of a better word
"Our entire family is unusual. " Vance said smiling at me.
"Touché dad. " Jake said
"By the way what do you do?." Victor asked, and I knew that if he didn't like me he wouldn't be afraid to say so.
Taking a deep breath I said
"I work with the US military, I am a commander in the army sir, "
That shocked them I guess with the way they were closing and opening their mouth.  Finally after a few minutes Victor said smiling.
"Wow!!... A girl in the army..... Nice" and then I knew I had won him over.
"Really wow,  and thank you for being there by our borders. . " Vance said looking at me.... With I think pride in his eyes
"And you don't call us sir OK?. Our names are fine. " Vance said
"Sure....Sir......Vance. "  I said
"OK, we have to continue our rounds with the others, but will you come to our house for dinner on Christmas?. " Rachel asked, sweetly.
Thinking about it I knew we hadn't had anything planned so I nodded and said
"Yes I'd like that very much, thank you. ".
"Yes, OK then I will see you at our house, by 7. OK?. " she said hugging me and whispered softly in my ear " I am so glad to have a daughter ". Making tears start in my eyes.
Blinking then back I whispered back a soft thank you.
Then Victor shocked me by hugging me and said  "I'll meet you at home princess. Take care. "
Thank you. I said hugging him back.

Well the meeting with their parents had gone pretty well.
Turning back to my boyfriends. I smiled and kissed both of them.

I was happy!.