Breakfast Quickie

(Jace POV)
I woke up to the smell of bacon's groggy from sleep... God if it's Jake then I better call the fire department now...... But getting myself out of bed I saw Jake cuddling a pillow and sniffing it.... smirking I quickly picking up my phone I snapped a picture. If he was sleeping then who was cooking???..looking around I saw all our clothes strewn around and slightly smiled at the number of rounds we had with Maria after the party..........
And where's Maria?. ....quickly putting on a pair of boxers I walked to the kitchen..... And what I saw there almost made me swallow my tongue in shock....
Maria was swaying her hips seductively to some song that she was listening to with from her phone.... And making breakfast, I saw bacon and ham perfectly put on a plate and it looked like she was making omelettes...
The only time Jake and I ever had hot and complete food for breakfast was when we were still living with my parents.
Watching her was making my cock painfully hard,. I watched her swaying her hips and humming the song...... Thinking of ways those hips would move if I was in her....
Smirking I went up to her and she jumped when I put my hands around her waist......hitting me lightly she said " God Jace you scared me....."
"Angel what time did you get up?" I asked.....surprised that she was up at 7:30 on a Saturday morning.
Putting the omelets aside on a plate she turned around and looped her hands around my neck...kissed me and said " I was up since 6 am had a bath finished another 3 chapters of the book I was reading and prepared breakfast...... What are you doing up soo early? "
"I got up when I didn't feel you next to me...so I came looking...by the way why soo early on a Saturday morning?."
Chuckling she said"it's habit, I am always up by 5 every morning...... But yesterday's activities sort of tired me out....so I actually woke up late." She said smirking....
Ahh...so that's how she wants to play..... Smiling I pulled her closer to me ignoring her squeak of shock and kissing her softly I said" well angel the activities of yesterday are far from over, your little dance has gotten my member needing attention...".
Moans and gasps were coming out of her sweet lips... When I started licking and kissing down her long neck
I gasped...when she touched me through my boxers.. And moaned lowly when she said" well we can't leave your member like that now can we..... I am going to have to look into it "
She started pumping my member and slowly got on her knees and took my entire length in her mouth making me gasp and grunt in shock. And in pleasure at her warm wet cave....
Sucking and nibbling me I gripped her hair trying to get a hold of myself when she licked my tip and sucked only the head. ....I lost control...... I gripped her harder willing for her to stop.....it I think spurred her on because she then took my entire length in and I could feel the back of her throat... God!!!, Jake was right this is heaven,.
I was close and a few minutes later I came with a shout.... And she licked me clean and then got up and kissed me..... I moaned at our mixed tastes and she said cheekily against my mouth..."all taken care off ".
I was shocked at her teasing she's never been this mischievous with us ever.....
" tease" I said and lifted her making her squeal and wrap her long legs around my torso her core right on my member, the only things separating us was our clothes......
Biting her ear lobe and neck mostly leaving love bites I said "Not yet done my angel........I have more to show you, and you need another bath but this time with me..." And proceeded to take her to the bathroom once I had made sure that the water was warm enough I slowly undressed myself and her teasing and kissing her but never touching which got her quiet frustrated..... and got into the bath and pulled her in with me...... Wetting her... Kissing her I could never get enough of her unique taste...... I licked the trail of water down her breasts making her moan,. Looking at her dazed and lust filled eyes......my resolve to take her slowly weakened..... Turing I soaped my hands and massaged her breasts, her waist, navel her soft bottom but never touching her where she wanted..... She moaned and said"Jace enough fore play touch me please"
"You should have just asked angel" I said.... And she was about to say something when she gasped loudly and arched more to me and clutched my shoulder tighter....when I pushed three fingers into her wet sex......pumping her..... Moaning ..... She came on my hand screaming my name.... Needing a taste of her I licked my hand clean of her addictive taste..... She blushed looking at me..... And then seeing her seductive smile asking for more I pushed her to the wall shielding her from the spray pulling her to me i wrapped her legs around me and plunged into her and kissed and swallowed her gasps and moans.... God she's was beautiful writhing , moaning and gasping mess under me.....
I controlled myself through another orgasm and pounded hard and fast into her and when she bit me lightly on my shoulder I came along with her shouting her name. Then supporting her tired frame we washed each other off and after I had wrapped her in a bath robe I carried her to the bed and we slept in each others arms till Jake woke us up a few hours later.