Author's Note!. and a little more.

Pls read!. This is important for you yo understand the rest of the story,.
I am really sorry there was a slight mistake, so I will just redo that part OK?.
Thanks..
Btw that is not an architectural building , its a
gymnasium....

(Jake's POV)
I was just about to get up and leave when Jace clutched my hand and breathlessly asked,. "Is that her??"
Looking around trying to figure out who he was talking about my eyes fell upon the only person he could be talking about!
Maria!.
ankle length boots, ripped jeans, a top and jacket and a hat never looked more appealing!,.
Looking at her flushed and laughing face for the first time in 5 months I was hard just thinking about the ways I could use to make that blush deeper,. Jace knowing the way my thoughts were going tightened his hand that was already on me a little bit more, and said " we will get her to trust in us! Don't worry" Not taking my eyes off her I nodded,.
There were a few guys and girls around her and she seemed to be telling all of them something, and all of them nodded,. Some guy gave her a guitar case and said something to which she smiled widely and hugged him which caused in us a slight twinge of jealousy, wishing that it was us she was hugging instead of them!.
Looking at her for a few minutes longer I knew that I, just like my brother, had fallen and fallen hard for this woman.
This woman who could make our day just with a smile and make us rock hard and feeling needy just by looking up at us with defiance in her eyes,( and believe me that has happened quite a number if times when she was in office. )

And that's exactly when she looked right at us, I swear I felt that time had stopped, the only thing that mattered was us and her,. And this time! And nothing else.
Then after what could have been hours or minutes I couldn't care less, she shook her head when someone tapped her,and at that moment I hated the people who were with her!. She said something to them and strapped on her guitar case a little bit more tighter and looked at us one more time at us and then turned and started walking in the other direction, by this time we had already put some money under our coffee cup, and then started running to where we had last seen her taking a turn by the end of the road,.
By the time we reached there and looked around, we knew that there was absolutely no chance of finding her in this rush!. We lost her again!.
Then Jace left me and started running towards the way we had come, out of breath, and catching up with Jace, I saw him talking to people with whom she was with before she ran....

"Hey!, wait up, " he shouted,.
When we went up to them they immediately formed a circle around us....... I could see children from the ages from about 12-20 in this group, at least about 15 children were there both guys and girls!.,
"Sup man?. What you guys need??" The eldest one among them asked
"Hey guys, we just needed to know some information," Jace started.
"What sort of info?? We don't follow gangs man, we need no problems " he continued.
" no no nothing like that, we don't follow gangs either, we just needed to know some things about the girl you were with? Maria?. " I said
"What do you want with her and who are you???" A girl asked,.
"We are friends of hers and we want to know where she lives"
"Seriously????? That's the line your going to use????? Unbelievable!. Now tell us properly what you want with her!,." He said getting angry.
I was also getting a little angry,. "Man we are not looking for trouble, tell us how much money you want but just tell us where she lives" assuming that they needed money like all those movies for information.
But just the opposite happened!,. The circle around us seemed to get only a little more tighter and more hostile " keep your money hotshot, we have no need for it, you can give us the world but we will never sell out family!" He snarled coming right up to my face.
"OK guys, please back it up a little! We got off on the wrong foot here, my brother is a little hotheaded. Can we start over?. Jace intervened. Considering their silence as an OK to continue, he said,.
" my names Jace, and this is my brother Jake, Maria was a secretary in our company for 4 months before we fired her for something that we later understood was not her fault, and we have been looking for her for the past one month, till we saw her today with y'all, we just want to meet her and apologise for what we did. That's all there's no other motive, we swear" he said,.
One of the girls then said " we won't tell you where she lives because she's told us not to, we don't trust you, but y'all look like ok guys to me, she comes to the auditorium every Friday, like today to teach us to sing, so you can meet her next week. Clear?."
"Yes miss " I said . disappointed that we would have to wait another one week to meet her,. As they were walking away I shouted" what does she play??"
"Guitar! "One of the small kids called back.

Sorry for the mistake,.
Enjoy, vote and comment.
Thanks.:):)