Really?.

(Jake POV)
Yawning I woke up........ And looking around I didn't find Maria anywhere.... Where did she go?. Today's Christmas and I thought I would wake up to her in my arms......guess I was wrong....
Then looking at the time I noticed s white folded paper...opening it....it said.
Hey guys,
Merry Christmas. I have just gone to church with some people from the apartment, I'll be back by around 10. OK?.
Love y'all.
Maria.
Looking at the time I saw that it was only 8 in the morning....... And I went to the wash room, did what I had to do......then came out.....looking at my brother sprawled like an eagle on Maria's bed....
By the way, we were mostly at Maria's house nowadays since we considered this home, and we loved the domestic feel........with all the people who talked to us not because we were somebody, but because they simply wanted to .......
Yea..so coming back, I was looking at my brother sleeping peacefully..... Wanting to irritate him I walked back to the bath room filled a mug of water.....and.........poured it on top of him.
What the fuck!!!... Hell. Jake!. What's wrong with you?. I was rolling on the floor laughing at his expression........ And he was spluttering and spitting water out . "Jake Victor Brown, you are so dead " he screamed. And jumped on me lightly punching me.
After a few minutes once I had got my laughter under control, I pushed Jace off me and he went to do what people do in the wash room.
Looking around her home smiling at all the decorations that we had put up. I went into the kitchen. Looking for something to eat.
Once I finished making the sandwich I turned back to see Jace slightly smiling at me. Cocking my eyebrow....to ask him what he was smiling at,.... he said. " Maria, has truly changed us isn't it?...... Do you know how long it's been since I have heard you laugh and play soo freely?. Once our old flame, cheated on us you've never been the same, and she has brought the brother that I used to know.". I didn't know that I had changed soo much...... Leaving my sandwich uneaten,and Walking up to him I couldn't say anything. I just hugged him tight willing him to understand what was going through me..... And with the way he hugged me back I know he did understand me.
We were just sitting in the TV room when Jace said softly " I want it to be permanent Jake ".
"What?. " I didn't think I was hearing things right, Jace the always cool person who never believed in marriage and its rituals.... Wanted what????
"I want us to be permanent..... Just like mom and dad and papa." He said looking at me
"Why?.... Because you think it's the right thing to do?. " I asked him, seriously...... Not wanting to get my hopes up.....
"No.....because I want it.... I want it all. that family.....that domestic life, that love, that jealousy when ever some one else looks at her.... I want her to be completely ours Jake,. " looking at him closely I knew that he was completely serious. I wanted to get married to her from the time she can back and was in coma, but I was wary about telling it to Jace...... Because I didn't know if he would accept....... Now he only wanted the same thing.....and I was estactic.
I nodded grinning like an idiot. But we didn't know how abd when to ask her...... And we were slightly worried that she would say no....because if her insecurities. But I really hoped that wouldn't happen.
" why don't we do it today?. Just after dinner at mom's place? ". Jace asked... After 5 minutes of thinking.....
"Don't you think it too early?." I asked.... A little nervous......
I don't think so.....we've waited almost an entire year Jake,.....I don't know if........
He didn't need to continue..... I knew what he was feeling.....
If she accepted us...then we would be in cloud 9. But if she didn't, then ....... I guess.......she didn't want us..... No I've got to stop thinking that way...... Shes ours..... Just imagining anyone else being intimate with her........made me choke...... I don't want to think about that... So I nodded and went to her balcony and called up my mom and told her what we were planning to do......making her squeal!!!... God! What's with mother's and their excitement?...
Claiming her down a little.... I asked her to get what we needed......
By the time I came back inside Maria was back home and was in an intense make out with my brother..... Horny dog. I muttered to myself.
Clearing my throat. Maria.... Blushed bright red. she Pushed Jace making him growl lowly at me making me smile... Pulling her up to me I kissed her...... And pulling away she whispered softly against my lips.
"Merry Christmas Jake, I love you"
Making my heart soar to the ends of the earth.
Now she just had to accept this be ours..... But first we had to ask someone's permission.