THE LETTER

Dear
Jake and Jace,

By the time you read this letter I would have already left,.
I am writing this letter to only say thank you,. Thank you for giving me a job, and thank you for giving me the one of the best four and a half months that I have had in a long time,.

I am sorry if you felt that I was cold and distant and snubbed the both of y'all,And I am truly sorry for hurting the both of y'all, it was never my intention to do so,

I did it because I had no other choice, and I am not ready for any sort of relationship even friendship. I had hoped that our relationship would only be that of an employee and an employer.....but it was getting to be difficult to act so rude to y'all when my heart always rebeled against me.

I lied a little in the CV while applying for the job,. I actually have another job, something that I love doing, but at the same time something that is quite dangerous,. And something that I am not willing to reveal to you,.
I never wanted to start something between the three of us because then parting will be a lot harder, and more painful. That's not something I would like to put y'all through.

No Jake I am not upset or angry with you, I was actually expecting to be fired a little bit earlier and I was actually surprised that it took this long for Jake to fire me.,

So this is good bye,. Pls forget that I ever existed and that our meeting was just a little diversion, u have to get back onto the road,.

Pls give my regards to Mary when she comes back, and the secretary that's there right now, she was carefully considered by me and she does her job really well.

Love,
Maria.