Her past. 2

(Jake POV)
She continued...... And she was right... we had finished the bottom of water that she had kept there, and both of us had tears in our eye.upset that she had to go through soo much soo young and alone...I never thought that someone soo strong on the outside was soo broken inside.
" I joined the army cause that was a sure way to die.....and I would be able to do one thing that he had asked of me right... By 20 I had joined the army and my working in gym had helped... I was put on mission after mission, I was reckless.... I was looking for ways to die.... I never got out of any mission unharmed. On top of that I was one of the very few girls allowed into combat so I was bullied for that..... For two years that was how it went.... Then I slowly began to make friends there...... I had never had friends so that was a new experience.... Over the year they had become my family.... We helped each other.... They prevented anyone from bullying me and I helped them train better...
My commander saw that and gave me a rank.... I was shocked... I entered the military to die....not to lead people.... I didn't know how... I told my commander as much, but he never listened now I had people to bring back alive to their families,.... It was frightening... Then I got promoted fast to a general then a commander..... But in all the ranks that I had got I had lost 4 members of my family there..... My family became a little bigger but I never forgot them....it was my fault that they died.... I could have saved them but I was distracted by something else a d couldn't get there in time.... It was my fault... I never took leaves..... The only times that I was not actively participating in training or fighting was if I was badly injured, or sleeping. I still never forgot the promise that I kept to my father.... I would die.... I was not afraid if it.... I welcomed it....
And that's how it's always going to be.... I was never good enough for anyone...the only place I am comfortable is on battle ground... And that's where I will die. That's my destiny... And y'all need a person who can be there always for you and who will love you the way you love her... I am like my father said, not capable of loving or receiving love ..... Y'all both need someone much better than me..... So go and please don't come back....

She said that and left the room.....crying.....
I was furious!.... She had gone through soo fucking much because of her pathetic excuse of a father.
If I'd ever see her him I'd probably do something that would most likely put me in jail. We were angry.....but now we understood why she always ran.... She was still holding on to what her prick of a father had said.....
Now the only thing that we had to do was make her believe in us and in herself and make her know that we'd always be there for her. How we were going to do that I didn't know..... But we were going to make her ours....... We looked at each other and promised ourselves that.

We were had made ourselves comfortable in her living room waiting for her to come out of her room..... About 2 hours later she came out of the room.... Calm but her eyes were red and puffy. She was going to the kitchen but she stopped when she saw us,. It was almost a comical sight to see her..... She was gaping at us, tying to figure out if we were actually there.....
She stuttered and then asked.
"W-wh-What the h-h-heck are y'all doing here????.......I t-t-t-thought y'all left???"...
"We were waiting for you".... Jace said casually.....getting up from the couch
"Why ???"
"Cause we wanted to tell you some something's" I said, also getting up....
Listen I need to pack and I really don't have the time......... Why don't..... I didn't know how her sentence would end cause I kissed her,.... Hoping that, that would make her shut up.... But what I didn't expect was for her to kiss me back.... I thought she would push me away.... But O God her full lips and taste was addicting.....I didn't want to stop but I had to...
Both of us were breathless when I pulled away from her my mind immediately missing her taste...
Looking sideways I could see that Jace was shocked but was also smirking at what I had done.....
Is that what you wanted to do???? Kiss me..??... Why did you do that???... You fucking asshole.. I am a game to you aren't I??? I hope you......
She started punching me..... Of she didn't like it then why did she kiss me back????. I thought
Then Jace covered her mouth with his hand......
When she's had calmed down and stopped fighting and punching us...... Which wasn't much..... For a commander like her.......

We looked at her and said
"Maria we didn't leave because we love you............