Recovery.

(Maria's POV)
Its been a week since I have woken up and my nightmare's seem to have lessened...... But even if I do have them either Jace or Jake is always there to wake me up and comfort me...... Now after a week I felt life as of I was depending on them too much..... And tried doing things on my own.... Like eating food on my own, getting in and out of bed, I could feel that both of them were getting angry but I needed to do this.... I couldn't depend on them too much.... They would leave and I wouldn't have anyone then.....
By the end of the day the doctor came into the room and checked me and said " well Commander, your healing quite well we can discharge you tomorrow itself not I wouldn't advise you to stay alone.... You will need someone to live with you or vice versa.... Anything is fine just as long as you are not alone..... I really don't mind you here but you will recover better if you are in a more comfortable environment.

Before I could even form a word to agree or disagree.... Jake shocked me by saying " no worries doctor, she's going to live with us for a while to she's better " I am?????.
I think it was a spur of the moment decision cause both Jace and Alex asked in unison "She is??? ". I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth....
Looking at me Jake smiled softly making foreign feelings bloom in my chest....
I wanted to say that I didn't want to go with them but my body and heart wouldn't listen to me..... So I just let go.... Hoping that when I fall I wouldn't fall hard....

After moving in to live with the twins.
Its been a week since I have moved into their house, its more like a mansion than a house..... And it had such a homey feeling to it...... Pictures of family and friends on the walls..... Drawings done by their nieces and nephews framed and kept in each room, they both were truly family people, and the person they fell for would be forever happy....
But the only down part to all this was that both of them didn't know how to cook to save their lives.... I was only luck that I didn't end up back in hospital with the food that they had given me on the first day..... They had then wanted to hire a cook but I had refused cause I wanted the kitchen to relax.....cause cooking always did that to me..... I was shocked and disgusted when they told me that they rarely had home cooked meals.... So I took over the kitchen.....
There was now a perfect order to the things that happened in the house.... I would wake up first, have a bath use their gym, and then prepare breakfast by the time the came down, and then after about an hour they would leave for work making sure that I was completely OK...... Then I was free to do what I wanted...... Till lunch time when they would come back hone most of the time, unless they were very busy which was rarely, then go again and come back by 5 pm. Then we would either complete whatever we had to do, or play around or watch a movie, and by 10 I would go off to sleep....

After another week.....