Sentimental

(Mixed POVs)
Shit!!! She doesn't like what we have planned, I will seriously do something to Suzanna  when I get back to office and I don't know if even Jake will be able to stop me....
Jace thought to himself upset that now they wouldn't have a chance with her. I snap out of my thoughts when I feel arms hugging me and Jake together making us look at each other in shock and then look at the the woman clutching our shirts,. Close to sobbing,. 
" Thank you soo much! This is the best date I could ever ask forthis place was so beautiful..... I didn't know that they would take me to a place like this........

Leaving our shirts and looking at us she continued,
. " I was really worried that y'all would take me to one of your fancy places and I would have to pretend to be someone else during that time,....... This is perfect,."
Maybe we should  give Suzanna a raise.... I thought smiling  at Jace at his confirmation.....
"We sort of knew that you wouldn't be yourself at places like those,. And we didn't want that cold and distant Maria when we were in a date........ Soooo....

Laughing at what all they were trying to do....to get me I said        " your pretty adamant on getting me....."
"Yes we are" we said,. And you don't know how long we have wanted you........
Come on then,.
"Last one in the water, has to pay for lunch!!!!" Jake screamed!.

After spending the entire day with them I knew one thing,. There was absolutely no way I was ever going to forget them, and I loved them. Both of them equally. I wanted to be theirs.  The sexual tension was heavy between us and I was ready to jump them at any moment, it was only my sheer will power a little bit of sanity that I had that prevented me from asking them to ravish me,
and the best thing that I could do for them was to leave asap, not telling them anything. It would hurt at first, but they will move on.......... To someone better and to someone who can be with them all the time_,. Something that I couldn't do.,.. It brought tears to my eyes ans it was like a painful stab to the heart to know that I would not get someone like them , I could never have what they would have, and I couldn't bear to hurt them,.anymore than I already would,.
I love them, and that's  why I was willing to  let them go,....they needed someone better that what I could give them.
Any way there was only another week before I left,. So it will be easier.
Sighing deeply, I looked at both of them. Jace always the more jovial, calm and understanding of the two,. I would miss his green emerald eyes which would sparkle whenever he laughed, or darken when he was angry...... His long jaw, those well defined abs....was something that most guys would die to have and that would have girls swooning over them..... and carefree attitude... Was some thing that I would really miss..

Jake.... He was a Greek God personified, with his ripped body, and muscles , being taller than his brother, he had a little advantage over him,. His blue eyes that became like ice(cold and expression less) when he was angry and lightened to the color of the sky when he was laughing ...which was rarely. The more demanding and strict of the two.
God I would miss them.....

I was brought out of my thinking when Jace tapped my shoulder
"Maria.... You all right?.
She jumped when I tapped her shoulder..... I never meant to frighten her, I was just trying to get her attention,  we were outside her apartment and  I had been calling her for the past five minutes without any response.....  I wonder what was wrong,
Today was one of the best dates both Jace and I had had with anyone, for the first time a date was not suffocating and pretence. But since the time we had gotten back into the car.....Maria had gone back to being cold, she would answer only in short sentences and cut any conversation that we would try to start..... We didn't know what was wrong..... Did something happen???
I expected anything other than what she said next.
" thank you soo much guys for the amazing day today, I really enjoyed it. But this cannot go on. I am not willing to be in any relationship......and y'all are not my kind. I am sorry but please don't take it to heart I don't want to hurt y'all more by encouraging something that does not exist....this was just a mistake and an infatuation...so please forget about me and I will make sure we will never cross paths ever again. Thank you and Good bye."

After my rant....I fled....a small part of me hoping that they would try and stop me........ I slumped to the floor after I slammed the door..... And cried........seeing the disappointed and hurt faces of both the men that I loved haunt me......... And that was where I was for the next two days..... Weeping and hurting on my bed ......too tired to move...... Regretting the day I applied there for the job and meeting the people who would forever hold my heart.

Wht do y'all think will happen now????
Will they fight for her????
Anything else???. Will they survive without each other?....
Vote and comment...:):):)