The Proposal.

(Maria POV)
Once I had come back from church. Both of the guys kissed me senseless......
I don't know why or what.... But this time... It felt different somehow......it was not like the other kisses that we shared...... This was more passionate..... And filled with something else I couldn't place, I wondered if they were leaving me.........
Shaking my head I tried to keep those thoughts away....for at least the time being....
Then we spent some time with each other and exchanged the gifts...... Jake had bought me a beautiful bracelet.... With all three of our names engraved on the inside. And Jake bought me an entire set of novels of my favourite author - James Patterson. And I bought them both a pair of cufflinks with our names engraved on it......it out a dent in my bank account but looking at their awed faces I Knew that it was worth it.....
We had then spent the rest of the morning just cuddling up to each other and having fun........
By around 1 pm we all got ready for the lunch on our terrace with all the people in the apartment,
And that was where we were until around 4 but all that time I noticed that both Jace and Jake were either on their phones or talking to someone else from the apartment........ I only got a look from them here and there. And I was steadily getting worried, ......what if they didn't want me anymore, did I do something wrong?..... And we were supposed to go to their parents house for dinner...... I didn't know what to do..... And I didn't want to seem like the clingy girlfriend. So I just let it be....praying that all would be OK.... After the party both of them had said that they had done urgent work to complete and left me....... And promised me that they would pick me up by 6:45.
By 6:15 pm I was ready in an off shoulder, forest green color gown.... And I hoped that this would be classy for their tastes.......
Sighing softly at the various ways this day could turn out to be.......... It could be a happy ending, but knowing myself,..... I knew that that wasn't going to happen, I expected the worst,..... Them breaking up with me.... It was the worst feeling...... I didn't know how I would survive without them....... They had practically become the very reason that I live.
The bell rang and I went to open it only to find Henry, Jace's driver waiting for me.
"Good evening miss. Master Jace has asked me to escort you to their parents home since they got caught up in work....."
" OK Henry, I'll be down in a minute. Thank you ". Then I shut the door in his face and leaned against the door, willing my breath to be normal..... OK Maria, they don't want to be with you, so just have a little fun with the high class people today...... We will deal with this when it comes. Giving myself this pep talk I bundled myself and walked down to the car waiting for me.... After half an hour of simply sitting in the car think about how all this can go wrong....Henry stopped by the mansion.....just outside the city where their house was.
"Are you OK miss?... You've been very quiet ...."
Trying to smile, I said." I am fine Henry, thank you.". .
"Miss if it makes any difference to you, I want to tell you that both the boys love you a lot and they would do anything for you. " he said holding my hand
Now I was really trying to control my tears. Hugging him tightly I said " thank you soo much Henry, it does mean a lot to me..,. Merry Christmas. " I whished kissing him in the cheek
"Merry Christmas miss" he said kissing me back.
Nodding at him I went inside and was immediately hugged by Rachel. " Maria, your here. Thank you soo much for coming....o you look soo gorgeous in this gown and merry Christmas. "
Chuckling I whished her and hugged her back and replied "thank you for having me.....it means a lot"
"Nonsense Maria, your family..... Now " Victor said. Hugging me when Rachel had pulled away. .
"Thank you"..... " where's Vance?.".
"Right here pretty lady...... I know I am handsome and you missed me. " Vance said kissing me on my cheek
Chuckling I simply nodded and said "sure Vance...".
"I was asked to give you this by Jace" Victor said suddenly, giving me a small folded paper and a small smile,
Breathing in deeply I opened it.
Hey angel,
Come to the beginning of the stairs and follow the rose petals.....
We are waiting.
Love you
Handsome hunk.( you know who that is..).
Chuckling softly I folded it and followed the petals till I came to what I think was the attic........
Climbing the stairs, I then opened the door,
I gasped......looking around, it was a completely boyish room....but it was completely decorated in the Christmas decorations..... And both Jace and Jake were standing there looking more than handsome in their suits. I almost bit my tongue.
"Hey Maria," Jace said smiling
"Hey..... What's going on?. " I asked
Jace said "we wanted to show you the place where we were the most comfortable and at peace, we haven't shown this place to anyone, when ever we were sad or confused or lonely we came up here......." Leading me to the only window there.... I gasped at the beautiful sight in front of me..... The mountains looked soo beautiful....
Looking back at them, tears started to fall when I saw. The both of them on their knees.....and both of them asked me
" Maria will you marry me?."