Should I??

Hey people, how's it till now??.
What do you think of Maria???? Should she give them twins a chance?? Should she tell them her secret?.
How will the twins take it?.

(Maria's POV)
Its been a week since I last saw them,. Thank God I quickly walked away before they could catch me. I don't know what I will do of I see them again.
My heart and body will mostly beg them to ravish them like all the dreams that I have had that have not been letting me sleep peacefully. Every time I try to close my eyes, both of them come to my mind, teasing me, loving me, completely ravishing me. I hope by the time I go back I won't have thoughts like that,.it will seriously affect me! Gosh I wouldn't even want to think of the consequences!!!.
Walking to the auditorium after work at the library, I was thinking about how I could get them to sing at the competition in the next two weeks, I knew that they were good enough to do it. But trying to get them to do it was another job all together!.
Thinking about that I didn't see where I was walking and I hit something hard!! I didn't know that there was a wall here??!.
"You can open your eyes now you know" a wall that talks???
I didn't know that I had closed my eyes, so when I opened them I saw them!!!!.

Those dangerously beautiful twins!!.
Jake was holding me upright while Jace was looking on!!
O God this is soo embarrassing!
Seeing that Jake still had an arm around me, I said trying to keep my wild heart and body reactions at bay "you can let go of me now, I am all right,"
leaning down he whispered "but I like holding you like this...." You could almost picture the smirk in his voice,.when he said that,
Schooling my haywire emotions "please let me go, I have work to do, what do you want anyway????" Leaving my arm but intertwining our fingers together he said " we both want to talk Maria, today after you finish your practice, we can talk at the coffee shop there"
"You have it all worked out don't you" I said getting a little angry.
"Yes" Jace said
Looking at the both of them and their determined faces I knew that there was no way out of this,. Might as well get it over with. "Fine I will meet you there in 2hours, now please can you let go?"
"Sure" he said. Just as he was removing his hand, both of them, Jake and Jace leaned down and kissed me on either cheek. I gasped utterly shocked looking at their reating backs,

2 hours later even now unnerved by what they did I went to the coffee shop intending to wait for them and try and get my thoughts together
But as I went in I saw them already by the table waiting for me guess I won't be having time to myself then,,..... I will just have to wing it....I thought.
Sighing I went up to them and sat down at their table, both of them looked at me shocked, "what??? I promised that I would come didn't I??? And I keep my promises!"
After we had given our orders I looked at them...... They had lost a little weight, and it looked like as if they had not slept properly in days., seeing that they were waiting for me to talk "so what did you want to talk about? Why did you bring me here??"
"Why are you running Maria?, what are you afraid off?" Jace asked.
That question hit close home!, and I immediately grew guarded, "I am not running and I an certainly not afraid of anything,!" I said
Then both of them scooted closer to me, wary of what they are going to do my body tensed though my heart was jumping sound in joy!!!. Traitor! Both of them held my hand and while Jake was drawing patterns on my hand trying to get me to relax, Jace started kissing my neck, slowly at first, teasing me seeing if I would object to what he was doing, I wanted to , but my mouth wouldn't work because his mouth was wreaking havoc in my system, he started kissing a little more harder when Jake said, "why are you blocking us out??? Why won't you let us in??? What are you afraid off?.
Trying to think of a suitable reply while I was in such a state was difficult but I managed to breath out " cause it's necessary and it's the only thing I know how to do "moaning when he bit my soft spot he started licking and nibbling on that, I almost came undone, that's when I suddenly remembered where we were and what we were doing I suddenly stood up trying to get thoughts or of the gutter and at the  same time upsetting the balance of both of them I said " what do you want from me!? Why are you doing this? " feeling angry, needy and helpless all all once!
Once they had moved back to their own place Jake said "Maria, give us one chance to take you out, just one chance that's all we are asking for if you don't like it we will stop looking for you and bothering you. " "just give us one chance" Jace almost begged.
Seeing the both of them asking me like that I didn't know what to do.
Do I say no and stop things from happening at all protecting ask of us!???? Out do I take a risk and jump????

Making my decision I said............