Is it Her???!!.

(Jake POV).

Its been almost a month since Maria left, Suzanna is still working here as our secretary, like Maria said, she's very good at what she does.
Over the past month we have tried forgetting her like she said, we have gone to countless parties, gotten ourselves drunk, tried to have sex with the girls who were falling at our feet, I say tried because every time a girl comes upto us asking we being to compare her to Maria!. That girl will not have the same shade of skin as her, not the same hazel eye color, not the same type of hair, not the same height, or even if all this is there, that person won't have the same sarcastic wit.
Both of us have never fallen like this for any other girl, Ever! which makes it difficult for us to forget her!!,.
After the first 2 weeks of going mad about her, we have tried looking for her, no avail.,
For the first time in 28 years we are not getting what we want,.and its getting on both our nerves.

Sighing softly and schooling my features I went in for the meeting with one of our clients,.
About half an hour after the meeting Jace and I were in his office,....when Suzanna came in,. Looking at her I wondered what was wrong to make her look like an avenging angle!.
" What is wrong with the both of y'all???. All this past month you've been acting like as if someone u knew had died!!. I didn't know that y'all would give up on her so easily!!. Y'all can get anything in the world that y'all both want and you don't want to fight for her????. For People like her love and trust has to be fought for, she's not gonna come to you! You're going to have to go to her!. When y'all get the guts to find her find me first I might be able to help y'all" She huffed and walked away

Both of us looked at each other dumbfounded, shocked because what she said was right and disgusted with ourselves because we had given up too easily on her!!.
Looking at each other we both thought the same thing, we have to get one last time, before she goes to do what ever she does!. And see if we can get her to believe in us.

Quickly leaving the office we went up to Suzanna's office only to see her smirking up at us from her chair,. "U ready?. "
"Yea" we said,.

Picking up her coat she started walking and said,. "Maria has a fight or flight attitude about relationships. Either she fights so that he won't be interested in her anymore, or she keeps away from that person, Till that person forgets her.
"How do you know soo much about her?" Jace asked,.
"I am actually a psychology student and we learn to study our subjects without actually talking to them much we see their behaviour patterns, Maria is also a psychology student so she knows how to hide things abs feelings, but it takes one to know one,. "
But this time we had arrived at the coffee shop just opposite our office. And sat down at one of the window tables.
"What are we doing here?" I asked
"Last week on this day I saw Maria walking out of that corner building that holds architectural items there,. We will wait till 3 pm and see if she comes there, if she does.... Then you can carry on from there" , looking at the both of us she said sternly. "Don't make me regret helping you. Are we clear? If you ever hurt her in any way! You will never be able to ever have children! Clear?."
I was a little pissed of with her, here we are trying to get her to trust us and she thinks we are going to hurt her????.
"We won't do anything to hurt her Suzanna, we promise," Jace said putting a hand on my arm trying to calm me down.
Taking a deep breath I let it out trying to get my emotions in control,.
After about an hour, I could feel Jace's feeling getting out of control, we both were getting restless, we were worried if she would come, would she give us a chance?., would she run?., would she trust us?. We didn't know what to expect!.

After another half hour had gone past, and we were still waiting, disappointment slowly seeping in. I was getting frustrated so was Jace, I started to rise to go back to the office, when Jace held my wrist!.
Is that her?????
trying to figure out who Jace was talking about my eyes fell immediately fell upon this beautiful girl laughing at something that a child was telling her,.
Looking at that person I knew that that was the girl who was always teasing our every waking moment!. But this was the first time we had we had ever seen her laugh , it lit up her complete face..... And at that moment we both knew that we had fallen, and fallen hard for her.