The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Slim_Shady

Rating: PG-13

Status: Complete

Blurb:

Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece.

Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house. Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law…and Road Trips.

Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgettable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the shocking event that you are not already addicted to this wonderful story, let me present it to you.

It is pretty popular, and for good reason.

It screws with the "Bad boy" cliche and both the characters are memorable. So much so that this book MAY cause odd dreams.

No, really.

Anywhore (Which is Val's word. BTW, Val. He's mine. Fight over Reece all you want but.....)

((ACTUALLY, just kidding. I think Hasti (Slim_Shady that is) wants Val, so Ashton is mine. Get it? Got it? GOOD!)

So, the author is really nice and very encouraging. If at any point you want to make a one shot or even try your own sequel she encourages you do it -- provided you tell her and of course give her some credit.

Hasti is a wonderful girl, she is fun to talk to and it's fun to listen to what she says (such as her bio boy) So if you get the chance, talk to her for sure!

This is just honestly a great book.

I even like the girl! She isn't some pathetic beeatch, like half of them are! :D Makes me happy.

So go, fall in love. Go insane.

Check the side, and enjoy Bad boys and cupid!