I get home and I check my messages for the address. Brett tells me in a message and I write it down. I take a quick shower and I pass out. I must have been really tired. I wake up and take a nice hot shower. I make pancakes while Im drying off and take my cleaning supplies out. I put my jeans and blue t-shirt on and put  my bandana on. I put my cleaning supplies in the car and drive to Santa Barbara. Its a much farther drive than the Chamberlin's, but Brett and Mrs. Chamberlin say its worth it. I pull up to some huge gates and I stop. Whoa. Gates? This is a big deal.

A guard comes to my window. "Name?"

I lean out of the window and speak into the intercom. "Esmeralda Anderson."

He motions to someone and the gates open.

"Drive up past the front lawn and park. You will be escorted into the house by a security guard."

I nod and smile. "Thank you."

They open the gates and I drive up and park. I get out and put my cleaning supplies on top of my car. A security guard in black comes over to me and grabs my cleaning supplies and walks me into the house.

He puts the supplies in the kitchen and comes by me. "Mr. Jackson will be with you in one moment."

"Thank you."

Mr. Jackson? Well, I can think of a few people that this house could belong to... I look around and I see a bunch of nice pictures and antiques all around. I nod. This is a nice place. Whoever built it definitely likes to pay attention to detail. They seem at least a little organized and they aren't the kind of person that likes to rush. I stop myself when I realize I am judging this person by the decorations in their house. Well, the way you live say a lot about you. Im feeling good vibes from this person. I stand up straight, suddenly on edge. Oh Im definitely feeling something now. But.. what is it?

"Esmeralda?" 

I jump, almost having a heart attack. Right. I thought someone was behind me. That someone has a very strong prescence though. Dont think Ive ever felt so tense in my life. Iturn around and my mouth flies open. I try to hide my shock and excitement. 

"Michael Jackson."

He smiles. "I see you weren't expecting my house. Im sorry if I startled you."

I compose myself and smile. "No, its fine. This is just something very shocking to throw on a person." His voice is just.. so smooth and like an angel. I stare at him for a half second, trying not to make it obvious that Im checking him out. I mean, he is going to be my boss at least for a day so Im definitely NOT checking him out. He.. does always look good though. I dont see the harm in just looking. He puts a finger to his lips and rubs them slightly. I look down nervous and blushing. My hands are shaking. I guess Im star struck. But... I felt like this before I even saw him..

"So how exactly does this work?"

I look up from my daydreaming and he still has his finger to his lips. "Well, I do a walk through to determine how long it takes and I tell you, then you do what you want while I do my job." I cant believe I almost choked getting that out. Ive never been this nervous in my life! My body temperature rises and I try to control my weird behavior.

He smiles. "Sounds good to me." I blush, not even giving him eye contact. His eyes... they're somethin else. "I can give you a tour."

I snap out of my craziness and I whisper shyly. "Alright."

He walks me through the whole house, except his bedroom and all of the secret escapes. When we get back to the living room he sits next to me on the couch. I feel so nervous with him right next to me. It's the weirdest but yet most interesting feeling ever.