Intro

Hey, I'm KaityElisa!

I'm a very avid reader on this site, and I'm a fan of well written stories.

Here is where I will give the Title, the author, the rating, the blurb they have, and a bit of a review by me. Not so much "They did this well and this not so much" but more like, "the plot is funny, the characters are good and if you are a spy type of person, read it!" (that was just an example.) 

Some of these people are popular, some are not and some are actually dear friends (don't worry, I'm not being biased. They are just awesome people as a perk of being an awesome writer!)

I know, this has been done. A lot.

Doesn't matter to me though, I get people all the time asking for book recommendations so I just wanted to put my 2 cents in and help a few people be recognized.

The next "chapter is a Table of Contents, but it is halfway out of order. The book names will be the Chapter title, but you can check the table of contents first to see what stories are on and whether they are complete or ongoing. (As of whenever I update this.) 

NOTE: The table of contents is also sort of my check list. I have about 30 on the list, and will be adding more as I think of it. This means that they WILL have a chapter, but it may not be posted yet!

On each chapter, the external link will be one to the story and a pic will be up on the side to show you what their cover looks like.

Enjoy.

Thank you for reading, thank you for thinking and stay curious!

***Cover by Lydia_Writes. She is awesome, go check out her thread and stuff, it's called Hello, Sunshine. Thanks Lyly, love the cover!***