CHAPTER- TWENTY FOUR: PART FOUR

Start from the beginning

The girls weren't allowed to leave the corridor even if they had their lecture off.

Naxie and Lora stood together outside the classroom when they heard some screaming voices. Huge bangs were heard that seemed to be due to the destruction of massive things.

Lora and Naxie exchanged glances wondering if their team was involved for the destructions. The highest possibility was that they were surely involved. Their disguise would have been caught.

Naxie and Lora begin to run down the corridor when Melinda and Rachel stopped them. They were re-informed that they were not allowed to leave the corridor.

The two waited to think for a while when they heard the police firing guns and their attacking voices.

The two couldn't possibly wait any longer just because of some damn rule of some place where they didn't belong but before they could have moved downstairs they saw some figure moving towrds the back side. The tree in front was blocking their vision.

The group was very much shocked. They saw a huge sword, a magnifecient, giant sword cutting down the magnifect tree that stood in front of them into half.

The tree fell down with a bang. The thing that had cut the tree came into picture.

Nor were the other girls shocked to see it but Naxie and Lora were themselves shocked. They had never seen anything like that. The owner of the giant sword was non other than a giant.

The two were shocked to see that thing. Naxie recovered to notice the corridor to be entirely empty.

Naxie saw Lora still shocked looking at the giant. Giant noticed the shocked girl staring at her and started to move towards her. Naxie saw him coming and stared to run pulling Lora along. Lora had recovered.

She wondered what was she doing staring crazily at the giant.

She even then felt a bit weird. A different feeling arosed in her when she looked at it.

She noticed Naxie had already hidden. The giant had almost reached the place crushing the things in it's path.

Lora entered in the classroom. She noticed others hiding beneath the last benches. Naxie was at the same place.

Finding no time to hide the girl just hid herself between the small space that was present between the door and the window hoping that the giant won't see her.

The giant had reached that was for sure. Lora thought it was looking around in search of something.

There was utter silence spread. Lora wondered about the giant's actions. She slightly tried to peek when she was taken aback and she fell on her buttocks.

The giant was just waiting for Lora to show her face.

The giant slashed the corridor as he moved on forward. Lora started to run back and hid herself beneath the first benches. Seeing her missing again the giant went in a havoc and cut down the buildung in two.

The slice was perfect.

The two parts of the buidling began to fall but the ones in which Lora was had been captured.

The classroom was picked  like a doll house by the giant as he tried to search specially for that one girl.

The girl had hidden herself among the others below the back benches trying to avoid the giant hands that were trying to capture the students around.

Suddenly few guys and girls stood up.
Te giant had taken his hand back seeing them moving out.

Naxie and Lora looked at them with wonder.

"We have rested a lot"; one of the guy said as he streched himself.

One of the girl opened her back pack to release many swords. The swords were handed to the people as they started to unsheath it.

"Let's show this giant the fruit of our training"; one of the girl yelled as they all started to attack the giant.

Seeing himself getting attacked the giant placed the classroom on the floor.

Lora stood up and moved forward. She noticed the giant saving himself. The sword play her fellow classmates showed was good but not that good enough. She had seen Rolando's sword fight. Their fighting were not at all fascinating compared to that of Rolando's.

She noticed the giant. She moved forward towards him.

"Whar are you doing"; Naxie yelled which got the giants attention to the moving girl.

He waited to look at her actions. He ignored all the attacks that were thrown at him. He just went on taking them.

Lora looked straight in his eyes. The giant stared back but the kids around was irritating him like small mosquitos. He threw them all away with a single swing.

Naxie came out of her hidding in order to save Lora although she had no idea how she would do that. She noticed the policemens busy saving the girls.

Naxie noticed Chad moving towards the giant. Seeing it coming towards himself the giant decidrd to retreat but before going back it again looked once again at the staring girl. He ran off in full speed.

Chad came up there. He had noticed the last scenario that had happened and looked at the girls with suspicion.

But later ignored and asked to check on the injured and few were ordered to trail down the giant.

THANKS FOR READING...
DO COMMENT IF YOU WANNA ADD ANYTHING OF YOUR LIKES IN THE STORY