Darkness

Cold. I feel cold. I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark. I sat up and moved my hands and they felt heavy. I looked down. Chains. What I'm i doing in chains? 

"Glad to see your awake." 

I quickly turned around. A women was standing there. 

"Do you remember me?" she asked. I stayed quiet. Of course i knew who she was. "I'm Talia."

"I remember you."

"Oh good. Now let's get you out of those chains." She came closer and took out a key out of her pocket and took off the chains. I rubbed my wrist. "Follow me." she said as she walked out. A hesitated but then followed her. 

 We walked into a huge room. There was sword and guns on the wall and other stuff. A girl that looked around 18 years old walked into the room.

"You call?"  she asked.

"Yes. Can you talk her to Amitra 's room. I'll join all of you later."

"Yes. Miss."

Talia then left and soon it was just me and the girl.

"Follow me." she ordered me.

I did. For some reason i feel like i.....trust her. I know that there villain and all that. But i don't  why i just did.  I opened the door to the bedroom and a little girl with brown hair was setting on the bed. She was playing with a doll. She stopped and looked at me. Then a smiled appeared on her smile. She gently placed the doll beside her and jumped of the bed and ran towards me. Then she hugged me. She was so tiny it was so cute.

"You came! Emma you really  came!"

"Yeah. Mm who are you? And how do you know my name?" i asked the little girl.

"I'm your younger sister. Mother said you would come. You know you remind me of Snow White. But if you only had black hair."

"Wait what are talking about?" i asked the little girl as i bend down so i was her height.  

"Mother."

"Wait who's your mother?" i asked her.

"Your mother."

"Natasha?"

"No. Talia."

"Wow. Wait a minute  my mother isn't Talia."

"Yes she is!"

"Who told you that?" i asked her.

"Mother,Nina, William,  and Grandfather."

~~~~ A week later~~~~~~~~~

Clang.

It was all you can hear. I was fighting Talia Al Ghul or should i say my mother. It turns out the little girl was telling the truth. We had some test run and it turn out that she was my biological mother. At first i was shocked but then it turned to anger. My parents have lied to me. The never told me. They couldn't find one second to say that Natasha wasn't my real mother?! Is that so hard to say? I manged to unarmed my mother. I pointed my sword to her heart. Then a smiled crept onto her face.

"Good job."

Again. All i have been doing is training. I learned that Loki is working with my mother. I've been going on missions and I've been leaving clues about Loki's plan. All i could do is hope that Peter finds them.

"You may rest now."

I nod my head and left the room.

"Hey Snow!" 

Book 1: Different Worlds {Young Justice x Avengers crossover}  (Under editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara