Old Times

"Drop the gun!" Shouted the Man.

"Not until you let my friends go!" I shouted back. Bruce would be mad if he ever saw me holding this gun especially in this uniform. 

"You won't shot." the man said ever so calm. 

"You don't know what I'm capable of."  

"Nightingale Drop the gun." I heard Nightwing say.

 "Batman wouldn't want you to do this. Lower the gun." Wally  grabbed my arm and slowly lowered it. He then  took the gun out of my hands and throw it aside.  I looked at Wally. He nod his head. I took a deep breath. We slowly raised our hands.  When the man  got close to us i noticed that he had a metal arm.  I looked up but i couldn't see his face. He stayed close to the shadows.  I give Nightwing a look. He glanced at me and then at the man. I quickly reached down  to my belt and pulled out Bat-a-rangs. With one move of my hand  I throw it to the figure in the shadows. It didn't hit him. Because it bounds off him. Someone attacked KF. Nightwing was hit by something that knocked him down  to his feet. It all happened so fast. I pulled more bat-a-rangs and throw them. Hopeful it will buy me time. I rushed to help Richard up and then to Wally.  I pulled the women off Wally and punched her in the jaw then I kicked her in the stomach. She fell down unconscious and Richard help Wally up. I got closer to the women and moved her hair off her face. Sharon Carter?!  Agent 13. I took a few steps back. 

"We should leave. We need to find our friends and th-" i was cut off by something that pasted near my face.  When I looked at the ground and  i saw an arrow.  I bend down and picked it up. I quickly turned around to see my dad standing there. Next to him was Falcon and Hawkeye. Hawkeye's bow was pointing at us. Ok not how I pictured I would bump into my dad. I slowly got to my feet.

"Play time is over."  said Hawk-eye.

Really Clint? Really? That's the best you can do.

"We're just going started. "  I heard Wally say. Can't he ever kept his mouth shout?! We don't want to start a fight.  Well technically I already started one-but that not the point.

He let go of his arrow and i caught it with my hand before it could hit anyone. I throw it aside like it was nothing.  He lowered his bow. 

"Are you working for Stark?!?" he asked.

"No." i said  not showing emotion just  like Batman taught me.

"What are you doing here?The field is no place for children." said Falcon. 

"I'm going to stop you there. We 're trained to fight crime. Those two were trained by the Batman. " said Wally as he gestured towards us. " I bet that Nightingale  can win you in a fight."

I glanced at Wally. Wide eye. 

"I got an idea. How about one of you fights Night here. If you win will leave. But if Night wins you have to do us one favor." said Nightwing . I looked at Nightwing. What are they doing? I don't want to fight them?

"Fine." I heard my Dad say  .

My dad give his shield to Clint. I gulped. Nightwing took my belt then   both  Kid Flash and him   shoved me towards my dad.  There so dead after this.  We got into a  fighting position.  He throw a punch but I blocked it. I then throw  a punch  and roundhouse kick.  I'm going to hate my self for doing this. I kneed my father in the stomach and then kicked him in the head. I didn't stop there though. I punched him across the face. I don't know why he didn't fight back. It was like he was holding back. I'm sure that he would have won me by now.   I placed my hands in a high five position.  With my palm pushed forward and my fingers back. I hate this part. I forcefully banged my palm at my dad's nose.  Just below his eyes and the top of his nose. He fell backwards. I lowered my hands. I'm so going to kill Wally and Richard for this.  Wally snicker.  I glared at Wally. I extended my hand. My Dad gladly took it.  Why is he holding himself back?