The City Of Asgard

"Are you sure you want Helena to come?" i asked Selina one more time.

"Yes." 

Every time I've asked her that question she would always say yes. It was 12:00 in the morning. Everyone is fast asleep. I can't sleep at all. I'm to scared. Or  too nervous. One of those two.  I held the warm cup close to my chest. 

"Couldn't sleep uh?" asked  Bruce as he walked in.

I looked up. He walked towards me and took a set on the couch next to me. 

"How was patrol?" I asked him. 

"Fine. Have you sleep at all?"

"No."

"June that's no good."

"Hey. I've been asleep for like what three days. Doesn't that count?"

He smiled. I took a slip of my hot chocolate.

"June are you sure you want to go to Asgard."

"Yes. I have too. Look i want to stop Loki. And I'm willing to do anything to achieve that. Even if that means going to Asgard and try to find this sword that might or might not extinct. I need to do everything in my power to stop Loki from killing innocent people. Dad you understand that right? This people have nothing to do with this fight. They shouldn't pay for this. No one should. And if Pietro say that this sword can end this fight. Then I have to find it.  "

"After those  fight is finished. What are you going to do?" 

I looked at him. " What do you mean? "

"Are you going to go with Wanda or are you going to stay?" he asked me.

I swallowed. 

"I honestly don't know the answered to that. I try not to think about that but it also seems to come back."   

Silence followed after that. He then got up and went to bed. I stayed there for about two more hours. I glanced at the clock. At was going to be 3 o'clock. It's time. I got up and went up stairs. I went to Richard's room first. I opened the door and walked in. I shook him and Jason  so they can wake up. At first the told me to go away and do you know what time it is. I had to walk into the bathroom and fill a bucket with cold water and poured it on them. I then left them so that they can  change. I then walked in to the room where Barbara was staying. When i walked in she was already up. She was packing.

~~~~~~~The Cave~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took us about like 20 minutes to explain to everyone what our mission was. They looked surprised when they learned about Asgard. I course they would be. They have never heard about Asgard before.

"So how exactly are we going to get there?" asked Megan. 

"Magic. Right Nightingale." 

Giselle walked towards the group. When did she get here?  

"Moonlight? Are you going to join us?" asked Megan.

"Why yes I am."   I glanced towards Jason. He was carrying a sleepy Helena. Helena was wearing a black cape and a black mask. Her uniform  kinda reminded me of Barbara's bat-girl uniform.  I walked towards Jason. I took Helena off his hands. I can tell that he was tired. He didn't get a good nights sleep. He never does. 

"We have to go now." i said as i covered Jason and Helena  with a blanket. 

"We're ready." answered Giselle .

"Then let's go." I said as i handed Barbara a blanket and then turned towards the Zeta tubes .  I can't believe I'm doing this. Wanda covered herself with a blanket. Well it was more like a warm  cape.