Wait...Loki?

I could find an exit so I had to make one. I'm sure when they see this hole they won't be happy. But I had to get out some way. Plus I like getting people a little mad. I ran out of the cave and didn't stop to look back. After a few minutes of running, I decide to take a break. I found an alley and stayed there for a while. I know that I shouldn't be there alone because there are some guys that can rob you. But I was carrying a bow and a shield. People were looking at me like in a weird way. So I have to stay hidden and because I don't want to draw too much attention to myself. When I was resting I realized how much my leg hurt. I rested my head against the wall. All I want to do is cry. I don't know if am ever going to see my parents again. And the worst part is that I think I might be going crazy. As I was running away from the cave I thought I saw Loki watching me. But it can't be because his in jail in Asgard. There is no way that he could be here. Why is this happening? Why?! Am I'm ready going crazy? or is this a dream? I pinched myself. Nope, I'm awake. Ok, am stuck in a different world or whatever it was. And I have never been here but yet I feel like I have. The boy that was trying to attack me looked familiar but I have never been here in my life how can he look familiar? I closed my eyes a little while. Then I hear someone laughing. I opened my eyes and stood up.

"Who's there?!" I shouted out. There was no answer. It passed a few minutes and then I hear it again. The laughing. I grabbed my bow and an arrow.

"Come out I know you're there!" I shouted. Then the last person I wanted to see stepped out into the light with a grin on his face.

"Loki," I whispered to myself. I pointed my bow towards him.

"What you didn't see that coming?" he asked then laughed a little. I hated this man since what happened in New York. This guy was crazy. He might be a god but his crazy.

"H-How did you get here?" I asked him.

"Same way as you did," he said with a grin. I released my arrow and it went right through Him. What? Wait it's a trick. The next thing I knew Loki punched me and knocked my bow out of my hands. Wow, two times already!? Why do they keep knocking my bow out of my hands? Oh right, they want me died. Every time I try to punch Loki I end up punching not thing. Just air. I hate when does that. He would end up behind me or near me and punch me or throw me to the floor.

"Loki stop that!" I growled.

"Oh are you getting tired?" he said.

"Of course not." I hissed

"Well, I am so I'm going to go."

"Wait!" too late he was gone. How does he do that?

"Pietro."

"Yes?" he answered

"Loki is here."

"We heard."

"What?"

"We heard you talking to him."

"I thought he was in Asgard?!"

"I thought so too but we just send Thor to investigate."

"Tell me if you find anything."

"Will do."

"Unity." asked Fury

"Yes?"

"You need to stop Loki before he destroys-" I cut him off

"I know and I am on it."

I walked back to where I was sitting before Loki attacked me. I grabbed my stuff and walked further into the dark alley.