Wanda Maximoff

"Help me!" yelled Robin

"Hold on Robin!"

"I'm trying too!"

"I'll be there in a second!"

I pulled myself towards the edge of the building. I left a track of blood behind me. You might be wonder what is going on. You also might be wonder why Robin is hanging from an edge of a building and why I'm bleeding. Well in order to answer this question we have to go back a few hours earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I've been driving but I think I'm in Gotham city right now. At least that's what the sign said. I parked the motorcycle in an alley. I know it's not really the best place to park a motorcycle in an alley. But what else can I do? It's not like I can leave in a parking place. Okay, i could but it would weird. I grabbed my grappling gun and aimed towards the building in front of me. Ok, now I need to find this joker guy. Let see this guy is very crazy and he has a partner named Harley Quinn. Oh yeah, and they dressed up as clowns. Which I hate. Wow, Gotham is empty at night not like New York. It didn't matter if it was night time but there still people outside. Okay, let do this. A few hours passed and I didn't find the clowns or the Batman and his partner, Robin. Where is everyone? I landed on a building to rest when I heard some a scream coming from an alley. I quickly made my way towards the screaming. I jumped down from the building and landed on my feet. It wasn't a high building so it was very easy to land on my feet. I looked around but there was no one here. That's weird. I was about to leave when I heard the screaming again. But where is it coming from? There is no one here. Ok, I think I need my ears checked. But I turned around to double check. Yep, I need my ears checked. I turned around only to see a pile of huge rocks coming my way. I didn't have time to react and the rocks hit me and send me to fly through the air. I hit the wall pretty hard. You know how I know that I hit my head hard because I swear I saw Wanda fighting someone. I slowly got up and blinked a few times. Is this really Wanda standing there? But who is she fighting? There was smoke so I couldn't see anything. I felt someone grabbed my arm. I turn around to see Robin. But there was like three of him. He grabbed his grappling gun and grabbed my waist and he shot. I looked down to the ground to just see smoke. Was Wanda really there? Or was it just my imagination. We landed on the building and Robin let go of me. I started to see black dots. I try my best to make my way towards the edge of the building before I blacked out. Too late.

I woke up in the room. I have no idea where. I slowly got up when the door opened. A man walked in. He was tall.

"I see you're awake."

"What? Who are you?!" I got up from the bed quickly but then sat back down because my head started to hurt again.

"My name is Bruce Wayne and this is my son Richard." he said as a boy walked into the room.

"How did I get here?"

"We'll talk about that later you need to rest." he then walked out of the room with Richard and closed the door behind him.

Was I just seeing things or was Wanda really here? I looked out the window and it was still dark outside. I can't just stay here and rest. If Wanda is really here then I have to find her. I got up from the bed and walked over towards the window and opened it. I looked down to see that I was on the second floor. It's not that high up. I jumped out and landed on my feet. I quickly ran toward the gates.