The Penguin

Everyone crowded around the body. At first, I thought that Wanda had killed him but then he moved a little. Apparently he called himself the penguin which is a weird Villain name if you ask me. He just makes penguin everywhere look bad. Oh and if you haven't guessed he is working with Loki. Yeah, the Loki am hunting down. I wonder what Loki is planning . Cause so far there has been the clowns and now a penguin what next a cat?? By the looks of things he is either planning to open a circus or his is trying to make all the villains in this world to work with him. I'm going to go with the second one. But that would funny is he did start a circus. Batman and the other took the penguin somewhere and thanked Wanda. For what? I have no idea maybe because she captured the penguin or for "fixing" the hole. I went back to sat on the couch with Wanda following close behind me. She sat down next to me not sure what to do or say. So I decide to say something.

"So Wanda how is everything back home?"

"It been safe. Maya had to dress up as you."

"Maya?!?" I asked a little surprised that she would do that.

"Yeah it surprised us too," she said with a chuckle. There was silence.

"Have they found the way back home yet?" I asked breaking the silence.

"No, not yet."

"Oh..."

"I know.Why haven't you answer your ear piece?"

"Oh, i...I've been busy."

"I see."

"Is Fury mad?"

"No, they're all little worry but not mad."

I looked down to my feet.

"Do you want something to drink or eat?" I asked her as I got to my feet.

"Water."

"Ok I'll be right back," I said as I walked towards the kitchen. I quickly grabbed a water bottle and head back towards the couch. I handed the water to Wanda. I was about to sit down when she got up.

"Come on get your bow."

I give her a puzzled look.

"Why?" I asked.

"For training silly. Fury still wants you to do you training exercise."

"You mean death."

she smiled.

"Hurry. I'll wait here."

I quickly went to my room and grabbed my bow. I ran back to the couch and we head towards an empty room.