I don't care i Love him

I got up the next morning in Dinah's arms. This might sound weird but i think of Dinah as a mother to me. And i know that i only met her for like three months but i feel like i can trust with anything. I successfully got off the couch without waking Dinah up. I walked towards the kitchen and started to cooking breakfast. By the time Dinah woke up i was done making breakfast and was now setting up the table. I filled up the plates with food and placed it in front of Dinah and then served myself. I sat down next to Dinah and started to eat.

"June do you have your thinks packed?"

"Yeah." i said a little sad that i was going to leave today.

"Okay what's wrong?" she asked me.

"Nothing." i quickly answered. "I'm just sad that i'm going to leave..."i trailed off.

"You can came over when ever you want. You know that right?"

"Yes."

"And you can come and see me any time you want ok. Even at night. "

i smiled at her and i nod my head. "What time is my dad coming?" i asked as i stuffed my mouth with some bread.

"Around 4 o'clock in the mean time we can go to the park or do something together before you go."

"I would love that!"

"Ok." she said with a chuckle. "But first you have to finish eating."

When we were finished we went to an amusement park. Dinah won me a giant teddy bear bigger than me.

"You now we can take it back and exchange it for a smaller one. I can see that your having trouble carrying him. " said Dinah when she saw me struggling to keep up with her.

" No. I don't care i love him. I don't want to exchange him." i can see her smiling at me.

"Ok. We should start heading back your father is going to be here in an hour or so."

"Ok."

I think it took us more than an hour to get back. It took us 30 minutes to figured out how we were going to fit the bear in the car and maybe 40 minutes stuck in traffic. When we got back i opened the door as fast as i can and ran up stairs to my room to grab my bag. I didn't even noticed my dad and Richard in the living room talking to Oliver.By the time i reached down stairs Dinah was already standing there with the bear resting against the wall that Richard was standing near . I ran up to Dinah and hugged her so tight.

"Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome."

I then let go and walked toward Oliver and hugged him too.

"Ok time to go." i heard my father say.

I let go of Oliver walked towards the bear. But Richard grabbed the bear and head towards the door.

"Are you sure you don't need help?" i called out as i ran after him.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"If you say so."

I walked pasted him and got into the limo. Richard had trouble getting the bear into the car at first but then manged to fit it in.

"So did you have fun today?" my dad asked me.

"Yep."

"That's good."

"So why did you guys take forever to get back?" i asked curious to know what was their answer.

"This people couldn't agree with each other." answered Richard.

"And it took three months?"

"Yep."

"Wow."

"I know."

It took us 5 hours to get back to Gotham and when we got to the manor i went to my room and dropped my bag on the floor and ran back down to help Richard carry the bear. After 10 minutes we finally set the bear down in my room. I moved it to an empty corner near my widow.

"How did you manged to carry that all day?" asked Richard.

"Not sure."

"So Bruce want you to come on a young justice mission."

I was shocked a little.

"Why?" i asked confused. "I thought i was never going back because of what i did."

"Well i convinced the team to give you one more chance."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Why?"

He just shrugged. "Because it's get's boring sometimes."

"And you think having me there will make things better?" i asked even more confused. "I thought that was Wally's job."

"Look you don't have to come if you don't want to."

"I'll think about it."

"Ok." he then left my room. Why does my dad want me there? Is this some sort of test to see if i can work well with others? Maybe. But i can't be sure. I should go just in case. But i think the team might be a little scared of having me there after what happened last time.

Next day

Me and Richard walked into the cave in our uniforms. I was following Richard or i should say Robin. I don't understand why he doesn't just tell the team who he is. I'm afraid that one of this days i might call him Richard.

"Robin." i heard someone say. It was Megan. "Oh...Hi."

I knew it. They feel awkward having me here.

The Mission

I kicked a guy in the stomach and another on the head. I was taking on five guys twice my sizes. Someone grabbed me by the waist and pulled me off the guy i was beating up at the moment. I hit the guy on the face with my elbow and he let go off me. I knocked him out cold and went to work.

One month later

After saving Artemis life in a mission the team finally trusted me. I'm still not in their team officially i just accompany them on missions. Richard keeps bugging and telling me to join but i always say no. He would always acted like he was hurt by my words but i would always make him laugh and he was fine. He can be really annoying sometimes... like today.

"June please!"

"No Grayson!"

"Why not?"

"Because i have to go to Dinah's place and practice my archery with Oliver."

"You can miss practice just this once."

"You really want me to go with you."

"Yes."

I sighed and say, "Fine. I'll go." he smiled at me then ran off. I turn back to my work. He can annoying sometimes but i don't care i love him they why he is. Not that type of love like brother and sister type of love. I should probably get ready.