What Happened?

I walked into the cave with Kara. We have just came back with a mission. And i was so tried. I sat down on the couch and Krypto jumped up onto the couch and lay he's head on my lap. It surprised me when i learned that Super-man had a dog. It surprised me even more to learn that he had the same abilities  as Super-man! He kept his head on lap for little two minutes before he ran off. Kara ran after him. A few seconds later a black cat ran into the room with Krypto right behind it. Who's Kitten  is this?! I got up and grabbed the Kitten  before Krypto could.  Then Kara walked into the room carrying six more kitten. 

"Where did the cats come from?"asked Kara. I shrugged. 

"Maybe their....Zatanna's?"

"Why on earth would she has this many Kittens ?"

"I don't know."

"Well here i have to take Krypto away from here before he can hurt them." she said as she come closer.

"Wow ?!Wow. I don't want them!"

"Please Nightingale!" she begged. "If i don't take Krypto away then they might get hurt. I'll be back. I promise."

i sighed. "Fine." she smiled then handed me all the kittens. Kara and Krypto then left and it was just me and the kittens. I gently placed the kittens on the couch. I never ever had a kitten so i have no idea what to do. They just sat down and looked at me and started to meow.  Well the ginger Bengal kitten was the only one meowing at first. Then  the other started to do that same expect for the two kittens  with black fur. Kara hurry up!

Jason P.O.V.

"Can you be quiet she does understand you!" i yelled at Wally.

"Well i'm sorry but i don't want to be a kitten forever."

"Your not going to be a kitten forever. Your eventually going to be a adult cat." I replied 

"Not funny!"

"Team don't worry Nightingale and Super-girl are going to help us." said Aqua Lad.

"How they can't even understand us!" yelled Super-boy.

"We have to let them know that it's us some how."  said Nightwing. 

"But how ?" asked Artemis.

"Leave that to me!" i said as i made my way closer to June.

June P.O.V.

Kara were are you?! I hate the meowing! It's getting very annoying! I sat down on the couch and kept glancing towards the door. I didn't noticed when one of the little kitten's came closer to me. He laid on my lap. Not really sure in what to do i just stared at it and it stared back at me. I glanced back towards the door then back to the kitten. It was now sleeping. Kara then walked into the room.

"Kara finally your back!" I said as i grabbed the kitten on my lap. I then handed it to Kara. 

"Did you fine out who's cats this are?"

"Nope. But we can hack the system to fine out."

"Well go do it."

"I just did." i said with a smile.

I pulled up camera footage. Nothing odd. The team were training then there was a mission and the came back and static. That's weird. I sat down next to Kara. There has to be something here. Some sort of clue. Maybe i should call someone to help. Like maybe one of the league leaders. But who? Dinah! I go off the couch.

"Where are going?" asked Kara.

"To call Dinah. Maybe she can help us." i said as i walked out of the room.

10 minutes later

"Where did all this kitten's come from?"

"Uh we're not sure."

"Where's the team?"

"Mm Kara and I had a theory that the kitten's are..."

"The team?" Dinah finished my sentence .

"Yes. Maybe Zatanna can help."

"That's a great idea but Zatanna is on a mission right now."

"No good. What are we suppose to do with this kittens?" asked Kara.

"You guys have to look after them." 

Our eyes widen and i stood up. "Hold on i have to go to Gotham and Kara has t-"

"I know and we can take care of that for you if you want. "

Kara and I looked at each other then the team. Kara shrugged. "Nightingale you can go i can take care of the team."

"No i don't want to leave you here alone."

"It's fine."

"No. If Batman needs me that bad then he can call me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

I wonder if Batman knows about this mess. Maybe he does. Maybe not. Dinah nod and left the room. I turn on the T.V. and flipped through some channels. There was nothing on! This is going to be a long night.  I hope Zatanna comes back from her mission early. I close my eyes and fell asleep.

Next day

I woke up by something licking me. I opened my eyes to see Robin licking my hand with his tongue and Wally was licking my face. I stood up on the couch.

"What do you want?" i asked a little sleepy.

Meow. Of right i forget. 

"What are you hungry?" i asked Robin. Meow. "I'll take that as a yes. Kara!" i said as i shake  her wake. 

"What?!?" she wined.

"Get up!"

"Five more minutes."

"Kara."

"Fine. Two more minutes."

"Kara the team is hungry."

"So get them food." she said as she snugged closer to the couch.

"Fine." I got up and walked into the kitchen. Dinah brought cat food for us last night. I poured some cat food into two plates. I bend down and place one plate in front of the team and another one in front of Wally. Wally took one bit out of it then spit it out. He then pushed the plate way from him using his head. I smiled. It was kinda cute in a way. 

"What you don't like it?" i asked. He shake his head no. Great now what am i suppose to give him? He's a kitten. It's no like i can give him cake.  "Wally you have to eat. i have nothing else to give you." I said before i left the room. A couple minutes later i walked into the kitchen to see that Wally was eating his food. I smiled to myself. 

Wayne Manor

I walked into the manor holding the two black kitten's in my hands. I quickly walked pasted Alfred. He didn't even turn around. I walked into the living where my dad was sitting drinking his coffee and reading a new paper. I quickly pulled my hands behind me. I walked towards the stairs.

"Where were you?"

So close. I turned around.

"Uh the cave." i said with a smile.

"I though you said you were going to portal."

"Oh yeah i forget about that." i lied.

"What were you doing at the cave?"

I opened my mouth to say something. "What are you hiding?" he asked me.

"W-what? I'm not hiding anything." He give me one of his looks. I sighed and pulled my hands in front of me.

"What are you doing with those cats?"

"There not cats. This is Jason." i said lifting my right hand. "And this is Nightwing. They turned into kittens. That's why i was at the cave."

"Are you telling me that they turn into cats."

"Not just them the whole team did."

"How did this happened?"

"I have no idea."