Gotham City Part 1

"We are so going to get in trouble for this," I said as I landed on a roof and run towards the edge. Artemis and Robin were following close behind. Note to self-don't go on a mission with just Artemis and Robin.

Five hours earlier

Megan woke me up from a nightmare the day before . I was on the couch flipping through the channels. Everyone was busy with their problems or on a mission like Megan and Superboy. There hasn't been any news on Loki or Scarlet. I was getting a little bored just being here.

"Hey do you want to come with us?" asked Artemis as she stopped in front of the T.V.

"Where?" I asked.

"Gotham."

"Sure I have nothing better to do."

Five minutes later

We were swing through the city. I have no idea why we were here. I mean I thought Artemis live in Star city of something like that. I didn't ask why we were here. Artemis left me on top of a building because she told me to stay there until she came back. I have no idea how minutes passed by and I thought that she ditched me. It feels wired not having my shield with me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

I turned around to see Robin standing there.

"I was waiting."

"For what?" he asked me.

"Artemis."

"Artemis?"

"Yay but I think she ditched me so I'm going to leave."

"What you were going to leave me?" asked Artemis as she came out of the shadows.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"That's not important right now. I need your guys help."

"With?" I asked.

"Something."

Something? I wonder what it is.