Talia al Ghul

Flash Back

"Come on honey you're doing great. Just a few more steps. "

The little girl with brown hair walked over to where her mother was. She looked just like her mother except for her eyes. She had her mother's brown hair but she had her father's blue eyes. She quickly started to ran towards her mother and crawled into her arms. The women smiled.

End of flash

Talia held the a necklace in her hands as she remembers the memory of her daughter's first steps. She was heading to meet her father but stopped at her daughter's room and walked in. She gently placed the necklace back inside the box and placed on the bed. It has been nine years since she last saw her daughter. She walked out the room and head towards her father's. When she got there she walked inside. Her father was talking to someone. Someone she had never seen before. Curious she makes her way towards them.

"You must be Talia al Ghul." said the young man.

"Yes, and who may you be?" she asked.

"Ah, my name is Loki ."

"Talia this man that got us the blood sample that we needed to find out if that girl is really your daughter."

"How did you get it?" She asked as she faced the man in front of her.

"That doesn't matter now does it.." Said Loki trying to hide a fact that he had to stab her in order to get her blood simple.

"You're right it doesn't matter." answered Talia after a few minutes passed by.

"We already send them to be tested. We are just waiting for the results."

"Good." Said Talia.

"So what about that girl that was with her." asked Ra's

"Oh, I took care of her. She would be here anything soon."

"What do you mean?" asked Talia.

"I brought her back to her world... and destroyed the machine they used so there is no way to come back or to leave this place."