Thunderstorms

"Come on just a few more steps." i whisper to my self. I heard a loud splash. Yes! I did my happy dance and then start to away. Five down one left to go. Now what to do. Oh i know! I quickly made my way towards the kitchen.

Five Hours later

Batman walked into the cave. The whole team was cover in blue paint. I cut Artemis hair short and i dyed Wally's hair blonde. I left Megan and super alone will that's not true they were covered in blue paint. Aqua Lad was soaking wet and Robin was covered in pink paint with some cookie dough in his hair. I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. Batman took one look at he team than at me. I smiled at him.

"What?" i asked innocently. "You told me not to leave the cave and i didn't." i said as i walked pasted him and towards the Zeta Tubes. I giggled a little. Hey i technically followed the rules he said not to leave and i didn't.

Wayne Manor

I was in the bathroom help Richard get the cookie dough out of his hair. I was grounded for a week from portal but it was worth it.

"Stay still!" i yelled at Richard.

"We wouldn't be in this solution if you didn't but cookie dough in my hair!"

"Hey! it was funny."

"For you maybe but  it wasn't funny at all to me."

"One day you'll look back at this and laugh about it."

" I highly doubt that."

"Oh trust me you will." i said as i took out some more cookie dough.

"Why did you cut Artemis hair?! And dyed Wally's hair blonde?!"

"Cause i felt like it."

"That's not a good reason."

"Oh relax he can wash his hair and it'll come out. Hopeful." i said with a smirk

He's eyes widen. I just smiled and pulled out more dough.

"Hey!"

"Ops."

"You did that on purpose."

"No-- i didn't." i said very calmly. Lie i did do that on purpose but i wasn't going to tell him that.

"I hate you."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh really. Than you can do your hair."

"You already got most of it out."

I grabbed the bowl of the dough that I had already taken out and placed it on his hair.

"June!?!" he yelled

I started to laugh. "Well that's what you get."

  I didn't realize when Richard grabbed a handful of dough and rubbed it on my face. I gasped and he smirked at me.

"Ok that's it!" i grabbed a handful of cookie dough and ran after Richard. We ran pasted Alfred and my dad and run  into the garden. I chased him around the garden but he tripped and fell into the pool. I ran towards the pool but stopped before i met the same faith as Richard had.

"You see that what you get for putting cookie dough on my face!" i said looking down at him.

"Help me up!"

"Fine." i dropped the cookie dough and extended my hand. He grabbed it and pulled my in. Oh no. I felt the cold water as i fell down. I reach the surface where i saw Richard smiling. I glared at him. I got out the pool and walked towards the manor. I opened the door and walked in. My dad was sitting in a chair drinking coffee.

"You're all wet."

"Oh really i haven't notice!" i said with a hit of sarcasm. The door opened behind me and Richard walked inside just as wet as i was.

"June you might want to pack your things."

"Why?"

"You're going stay with Black Canary for the next month."

"What?W..Why?" i asked confused

"Richard and I have to a meeting."

"For a month?"

"It's in England."

"Oh well that sense."

Three Months later

i was standing in the rain with Black Canary and Green arrow. I wasn't wearing my uniform i was wearing something completely different. It has been three month since my dad left me here and he hasn't come back because something came up. I have to portal here in star city with Green Arrow and Black Canary. I was on the my knees with my hands covered with Blood. Black Canary and Green arrow were behind me. I felt Black Canary's arms around me and i hide my face in her hair.

"I didn't mean to! I didn't know he was going to let her go." i whispered and at this point i was crying.

"I know." she placed her hand on my head and brought me closer to her. " You weren't planing for that to happen."

"But she died because of me! It's my fault!"

"No it's not your fault." she said rubbing my back.

"Black Canary take her home." i heard Green Arrow say. Black Canary stood up taking me with her and we started to walk way from the scene. I kept glancing back to the scene until it disappear. But just because i couldn't see it doesn't mean i couldn't stop thinking about it.

I remember seeing the girl fall to her death and the look on her face. I should have done something but i was to shocked to move. I tried to move my feet but they felt like they were glued onto the floor. To late he dropped her off the building and all i heard was her scream. I finally manged to move my legs and ran towards the edge of the building to only she the girl hit the ground. I quickly turned around to see the guy aiming the gun at me.

I quickly opened my eyes and got up. I looked around to see that i was in my room. It was all a dream just a nightmare. Just a horrible nightmare. I jumped a little when i heard thunder. I looked out the widow to see a flash of lighting. I grabbed a blanket that i brought from the Wayne Manor and wrapped it around me. I don't get how thunder storms scare me more then Villains. It should be the other way around. The trees outside moved side to side and heavy rain came down. Then the thunder. I jumped because of how loud it was. I got up from the floor and walked towards the door and went down stairs were i sat down on the couch. Why can't i ever get use to thunder storms? I closed my eyes and tried sleep. But it was no use i kept jumping every time. So i watched the rain fall. The whole room was light up every time i saw lighting. I rested my hair on the arm of the couch. I wonder if it's also raining in Gotham. I heard foot steps behind me. but i didn't bother to turn around.

"What are you doing out here?"

It was Dinah.

"I couldn't sleep."

"Another nightmare?"

"Yes." i said looking back at her. I sat up and she came to sit down next to me.

"You know it wasn't your fault." she said as she brought me towards her. I rested my head on her lap.

"But i could have done something to stop him from dropping her."

"There wasn't anything you could do. Now get some sleep."