Waking up in a different world

I opened my eyes and got up from the floor. What just Happened? Better question where am I? I bend down and grabbed my bow. I looked around and saw that wall was made out of rock. Ok, I think in some kind of cave. But where? This place looks so familiar but from where? I know that I haven't been in caves. I heard some footsteps coming from behind me. I know one thing and that is I'm not alone.

"Who are you?" asked a voice behind me and I quickly turn around to face this person. There was a boy who looked a few inches taller than me. You can tell that he works out.

"Are you working for the Light?!"

Who? What is he talking about? Who the heck would call themselves the Light? I looked at him and he was waiting for an answer.

"Intruder!?!" he yelled. "Lock down cave!" he yelled out to no one before running towards me. I quickly ran the other direction. This is not good. I guess I took to long to answer the question. I've got to get out of here like now before he kills me. Well, I don't think that he would be able to kill me but you never know. That Boy and this cave look so familiar. But I have never been here in my life. And trust me I would have remembered meeting that boy. Well, I have to figure  out who he is later. Right now what's important is to stay alive and get back home safe and sound. I quickly stopped and got an arrow out and was about to release it when I heard the computer speak.

 It was very creepy. 

Then lights come from a tube near me. I saw someone walking out of the light. I quickly changed my mind and pointed the bow to the figure and released the arrow. I pulled out another arrow when I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turn around to see the boy that was chasing me along with two other guys. I quickly turned around again when I heard the computer speak. Oh no, I'm trapped. I glanced over my shoulder to see that  the guys were going closer. I released my arrow at the person that was coming from the light and turned around only get my bow knocked out of my hand. I took a few steps back and did a house round kick. In under a few minutes, I pinned the last person and knocked him out. I quickly grabbed my bow. And walk away like nothing happened. I turned the corner when I hear someone calling my name. That's when I remember that I had my earpiece.

"Unity are you there?"

"Here let me try" I heard someone say.

"Unity, are you here?"

"Pietro?" I asked.

"Yes, Unity are you ok?" he asked

"Yeah. What happened?" I asked

"You're in a different world Unity." I heard Fury say.

"Director."

"Unity."

"What do you mean that I'm in a different world?" I asked

"When you fell down in Stark's lab you accidentally pushed some button. Which turn on the machine."

"Is there a way to get out?" I asked

"No, it was a one-way trip."

"What!?! Are serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious but Banner and Stark are trying to find a way to bring you back."

"So how long would that take?"

"We don't know."

"Do my parents know?"

"Not yet."

"Unity you have to find a place to sleep for today," said Scarlet

"That is going to be hard."

"Why?" she asked

"Because I'm pretty sure that there are going to be some people looking for me."

"What do you mean?" asked Pietro

"I think I already made some enemies."

"Already?! You have only been there for a couple hours." Pietro said surprised.

"I know. I'm running for my life right now. And the bad news is that I'm running out of arrows!"

"Unity we can send you something to protect yourself with in case of an emergency." said Scarlet

"Well made it fast because they might wake up any minute now!"

"Ok. Kept an eye out for a bag," said Pietro

"Ok hurry!"

I heard Pietro zoom out of there.

"Unity kept your earpiece on." said Fury

"Yes, Sir."

ok now I have to find my way back to the room I wake up in. I ran through the halls and went through every room. I was running out of time, those guys can wake up any minute now and I still haven't found the room! I passed one room and I saw Loki standing there.

Wait I stopped running and went back to a room where I thought I saw him. I entered the room but it was empty. No one was there so I deiced to move on. When I finally found the room I wake up in there was a duffel bag in the center of the room. And beside it was my shield and my bow. I ran towards my things and grabbed them and ran out of the room. Now all I need to do is  find an exit.