I can't

There is no mistake. Loki 's back. I thought he left with Wanda but i guess i was wrong. When were in London we bumped into him.But we didn't know it was him at the time. He left me clues and when i finally figured it out i didn't tell anyone but Kara. We had our battle but in the end he won. I don't know if it's because Kara and I didn't know how to work with each other or if  he knew our weaknesses. Loki didn't know that it was me and i guess he never found out. He probably thinks i'm died too. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad. Kara and I didn't know what to do. Of course this scared me. I didn't know that Loki was still here. I didn't even bother to ask Wanda. And she didn't say anything about Loki either.  The team was a little confused. But right now there was no time to explain.

"Nightingale you check the news while i'll try to search for him."

"Are you sure last time...it didn't go so well."

"I'll be fine."

"No. We can't be sure if it's a trap. I can't let you go alone. I know how he plays. I know everything he is capable of. And he knows your weakness. Kara. You have to take someone with you."

She nod her head she didn't want to argue with me because she knew i was right. She ended up taking Miss M and Super-boy. My father doesn't know whats happening but he didn't question my orders. He knew something was up. Something bad. And right now I can't trust anyone. Wait a minute. Loki has magic. I stopped walking. Was he the one that turned the team into kittens? He could have been him  last time he turn Peter into a pig. He was cute though. But why? Did he think i was with them at the time? Maybe.

"Nightingale what's going on?" asked KF

Should i tell him? They don't know my past and if i do tell them they would know who i am and who the batman is. I glanced over to my dad.

"You remember that not to  long a go a  girl came  into all your life's. She claimed to be from another world and she was here to take down a villain."

"Wait how do know about this?" he asked

"When your the daughter of Batman you know everything that happens everywhere."

"What about the girl?" asked Aqua Lad. "She died two years ago."

"She might have but that doesn't mean that the villain she was chasing didn't." My dad stepped in. He knew where i was going with this.

"What are you trying to say Batman?" asked Artemis.

"That he back. Loki. He's back to play his  games." i answered 

"Bu-ho-how do you know?" KF asked.

"Cause Kara and i bumped into him when we were in London."

"And you didn't bother to tell us?!" yelled KF.

"But we thought he went back to his own world." said Robin ignoring KF. 

"I thought so too."

  But i guess i was wrong.

"Why do you think he's back." asked Robin

"To kill the girl.Unity." Answered Artemis.

"But she's no longer with us." said Aqua Lad.

"But he doesn't know that." said Artemis 

I looked at Artemis. She smiled at me. "She can be Unity." she said as she gestured towards me. I was taken back a bit. I wasn't expecting that to come out of her mouth. I just stood there looking at her. I wanted to say something but nothing came out.