What Have You Done!?! {Part 1}

I held the bloody sword in my hand. Pietro laid a few feet in front of me. I looked at the sword in horror and through it to the side. I raise my hand in front of my face. What have i done!?! I fell to my knees. 

"Pietro?" i asked as i touched his face with my bloody hands. 

"Emma?" he gulped. 

"Pietro please stay don't go!"

He glanced at the sword. "Did you use it?" he asked.

"No. I didn't."

A smile appeared in his face. " Good Girl. Emma please listen carefully. I didn't have a chance to give this to you.It's in your room. Open it later. I hope you like."

"OK." i said trying to hold back my tears. 

"Remember that I love you guys. Tell Wanda that." he then closed his eyes.

"No! Pietro please!" yelled shaking him. "Why!?!" i yelled as i shed a few tears. 

"Oh how sad." came a voice.

I looked up to see Loki with a grin on his smile. "You! You did this!" i yelled.

"I told you that not everyone was going to get out live. Now didn't I?" 

"I'm going to wipe that grin off your face!" 

"Now. Now. Don't made threats you can't keep." he said as he grabbed my chin and i was forced to face him and look into those eyes of him. I quickly shoved his hand away. "Trust me I'll keep it." My voice dead serious.  I shed a few bitter tears. He kept grinning. It's like he doesn't believe that I  can keep my threats.  Loki disappeared in thin air and i break down crying. The only brother i had is gone. His body laid a few feet in front of me.

 "Pietro I'm so sorry. " I whispered as i moved some of his hair out of his face. 

Emma? 

Wanda you should come here.

On my way.

It took a couple of minutes before she reached here. I heard her gasp. I turned around. She was in shock. I slowly got to my feet. 

"What happened?!" she ran towards us and go on her knees.

"Loki. When i came back Pietro was laying on the ground. " i said as i tears fell down my cheek. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran through the halls. Wanda decide to stay with.....Pietro. I was sad and angry at the same time.  I busted through the doors.I held my shield in my hand.

"Well look who showed up. Di-" I throw my shield which hit him hard and he fell down. He sat there in shock.  I clenched my fist.  

"A little to ruff don't you think?" he said as he was about to get up.

I kick him in the head. He disappeared and appeared next to me. "What i-" I cut him off by punching him in the jaw. He took a few steps back. He touched his jaw. He was bleeding. 

"I told you that i was going to get  wipe that smile off your face now." i said with out showing emotion. "Oh and this is for Pietro!" I said as i punched him the stomach and then kicked his side. He chuckled.

"You can sure get angry." he said as he turned around to face me. 

"What do you expect!" i yelled as i send rocks his way. He dogged  them. With one move of my hand fire came out of it. I made a circle around us so that Loki wouldn't escape. But i know that he would end up using his powers to get out. Every time i took a deep breath the flames grow higher. Now i know that i was very mad because i  could never make  fire  come out of my hands. It only happens when i get very mad. Right know all i wanted to do is hurt Loki .Very. Very.bad.