Breaking News!!

New York

I walked passed a news stand. There was a guy standing in front of the newsstand shouting out things like breaking news and other stuff. I didn't really pay attention until I got a glance at the newspaper and I stopped when I saw the title. My eyes widen. I walked over towards the stand and grabbed a newspaper. How do they know?! How did they figure it out? I started to ran towards Avengers towers. When I got there I found Maya Stark sitting on the couch watching T.V.

"Maya!"

"What?"

"Have you seen the newspapers?" I asked

"No Pete I don't buy newspapers I have a phone."

"They know."

"Know what Parker?" she asked as she took a drink from her cup.

"About Emma."

Maya spits out her water and started to cough.

"How is that possible? We have been trying our best to act like she's around . I even had to dress up as Unity."

"Maya you could tell that it wasn't the real Unity. You're taller than her."

"Well, i didn't think people would notice."

"Well they did and they also know that Scarlet is missing."

"But she has only been missing for like two days."

"And the worst part is that we have no idea where Scarlet went. She could be dead for all we know."