Feelings

"Emma places the bag gently on top of the car." Loki said through my earpiece. I did was i was told.

"Ok good now get in the car and drive away. Try not to bump anything or else the bomb might exploded right there. "

Ok try not bump into anything. I just walked out of a building where Loki told me to go to. I was about to get into the car when someone grabbed my waist. I turned around to see Jason, Richard, Bruce and Selina. Oh great. I should has known that they would be here.

"Emma?" asked Loki.

"I'm going to have to call you back." i said to Loki

"E-" i pulled out my earpiece and placed it in my pocket and  I glance at my cloak. I don't have time to deal with them. I only have one hours to get this thing to Loki. Or else he would kill Peter and Kara.

"June what happened to you?" asked Jason worried. As he touched my cuts.

"I-It nothing. I have to go."

"June we have to talk." said Bruce.

"I'm sorry but i can't right this moment. Bruce .I have to be somewhere right now." i said looking at him. He seemed a little hurt when i used his name instead of dad.

"June please. I know your lying." said Wally? What's he doing here.

"Look believe what you want but i really have to go." I pushed Jason away from me. Boom. We all turned to the building. It was on fire. I pulled out my earpiece.

"What the hell was that!?! You told me that you were going to give me an hour!" i yelled into my earpiece.

"That wasn't me."

"I - wait what?"

"It wasn't me. But you should get that part to me and no one gets hurt. Good luck."

The line when dead. I caught the arrow that almost hit Wally. A group of masked men walked out of no where. I raised my hand up in the air.

"I give up! The part you need is in the car!" i yelled at them. I waited until  they got close in off and shot. I took their guns and throw them aside. Man you got to love this web shooters. I didn't have to move well just my hands. I tied them up.

"Did you really think i was going to give up that easy?" i smirked.

"I think you might have said that to earlier daring."  I looked up. Of course. Loki had to have an enemy here.

"I'm not going to let you and Loki win. I know that you are working with him."

"I didn't have a choice."i hissed at her.

"What no mask?"

"I don't have to hide my face from you."

"Then you know that i'm going to kill you."

"I don't think so."

She looked at me confused. Andrea jumped on top of her and knocked her unconscious. I quickly shot webs at her.

"Now what?" asked Andrea. She was wearing normal cloths. She was wearing Brown contacts.

"We have to find Loki."

She nod her head and we ran towards the car. Bruce and the others were gone. They most have escaped with the other citizens. Peter I hope your ok. I parked far way from where your meeting place was. Andrea and I changed into our uniforms. I shot a web and grabbed Andrea. She was heavy! I stopped to rest. Andrea was carrying the backpack that had that part Loki need to power his machine. I pulled off my mask . I was breathing hard.