We meet again

I grabbed my grappling gun and aim it towards the building near me. I placed my shield on my back and the jumped off. When I finally got close to him I saw that he wasn't alone. There were two clowns next to him. Wait clowns? Why is he working with Clowns? Why do clowns want to work with him? He probably made them work with him.

"So we meet again Unity."

"Loki!" I growled at him.

"Get her," he ordered the clowns. I quickly grabbed my shield and held it in front of me. The clowns looked at each other. One of them hands a gun and the other one that was a woman had what looked like a huge hammer. The women well clown with the hammer started to ran towards me. Does she really think she's going to hit me with a hammer? She was going really to hit me when I punched her in her stomach and knocked the hammer out of her hand. I glanced towards where the other clown was standing. The gun was in his hands but he wasn't aiming it at anything. Ok, that's good. He was talking to Loki while he was watching your fight. I wasn't paying attention to my opponent and she punched me in my jaw. I took a few steps back holding my jaws. I looked at my hand and the was blood I then looked at a clown. She started to laugh like a crazy person which she probably was. I took this chance while she was distracted and kicked her in the stomach. I dropped my shield and knocked her down and knocked her unconscious. I quickly got up and picked up my shield. I looked around for Loki and the other clown but they were gone. So she was a distraction. I placed my shield on my back and I heard a clipping sound. I turned around quickly and I saw the other clown. He was a few inches away from me and he hands the gun aim at me. I kicked the gun out of his hands. Then he throws a punch but I blocked it. He started laughing and am not going to lie he was kinda creeping me out so I punched him in his jaw. He stopped laughing. At first, I thought because I hit him but them I glanced over my shoulder to see Loki. I took a few steps back so I can face both of them. I did my best to fight both at the same two and I managed to knock the clown unconscious. But when I turned around to face Loki he was gone. I hate when he does that! I looked at the two clowns on the ground then I looked around to see seven teens with your mouth opened. Great, I lost Loki.

"Unity?"

"I'm here," I said as I walked to walk away from the scene.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine but I lost Loki. The worst part is that I had to fight clowns. And I hate clowns."

"I know I wish I was there to help you."

"I wish you were here Scarlet."

"Me too. Emma kept us updated with want you learn about Loki."

"Of course."

When I got back to the roof that I was standing before the explosion. I grabbed my bag and my grappling gun and aimed it towards the next building away from the explosion.

"Anyway Scarlet have my parent-" she cut me off

"Yes, and they are worried about you."

"They are?"

"Yep."

"Are they there?"

"Natasha is."

"Can I talk to her?" I asked.

"Yeah sure."

"Hey, baby." I heard my mom say. It was nice to hear her voice.

"Hey, mom."

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Mm have Bruce and Tony found a way found?" I asked hopefully as landed on another building. You know this is much faster the walking around the streets.

"Not yet."

"Wheres dad?"

"On a mission."

"Oh," I said sadly I wanted to hear his voice. I missed them so much.

"Pietro told me that you already made new enemies."

"Yeah."

"How?"

"I attacked them but they were going to attack me first and I might have blown up a piece of their wall," I mumbled the last part.

"You What?!"

"Nothing."

"No, you said something about blowing up what?"

"Well I didn't blow it up I just made a hole big in-off to escape." I landed on another roof. But I wasn't alone. I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

"Mm I have to go call you later," I said as pushed a button on the earpiece. I stood up slowly. I glanced over my shoulder and there were people there they were making a circle so I would have no way to escape. Not good.