The Tesseract

"Ouch."

I was at the Bat-cave so that Alfred can fix me up. I recently had a battle with Lucy. And she might have left me a few  cuts. 

"Are you ok Miss?" asked Alfred.

"Yep." i replied with a smile.

"Your father isn't going to be happy about this." said Selina as she walked into the Bat-cave with Helena in her arms.

"That's why you're not going to tell him."

She raised an eye-brow.  "Young lady i will not lie to your father."

"It's not lying it just...leaving things out."

"Same thing."

"It's not like you haven't lied before."

"June."

"What time is he coming back?" i asked.

"Now." she  answered.

"What?!?"  

Then sure in- off the sounds of the Bat-mobile where heard. Great.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~New York~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avengers Tower  

11:36 am

November 22

Wanda and Pietro Maximoff  were fighting against Loki the god of mischief.  It has been two months since he came back and he has caused a lot of trouble for the Avengers.  The minute he came back he manged to escape. He then stole the tesseract and brought it back to earth. He was currently holding the tesseract. Wanda attacked first. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Central City~~~~~~~~~~~

"Super-girl look." Kid Flash a.k.a Wally pointed to the shiny blue cube on the ground.  Super-girl a.k.a. Kara came flying towards him. They were there to investigate the huge  energy  source that the watch tower dictated. Kara made a move to touch it but Wally stopped her.

"Stop you don't know if that's dangerous."

"We should call the league."    

"Agreed." nodded Wally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bat-cave~~~~~~~~~~

"What happened to you?" asked Bruce.

"Nothing.  I was j-  had a battle with Lucy and i fell a broke a widow which give me cuts. That's all."

"June you know that you should call for back up. When things like this happen."

"Why?" i asked. " I can take care of myself. "

"I know you can but i don't want you getting  hurt. I don't want to lose you. "

I stayed quiet. I have never though of that before. I looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry. "

Bruce sighed. "June just promise me that next time you call for help."

"Ok. Dad."

After seeing  Andrea it was hard to call Bruce Dad. Every time i looked at Andrea i would remember ... him and how he had been lying to me the whole time.  But he has his reason.  Then Super-man popped up on the screen.

"Batman we need you at the watch tower."

"I'm on my way."

He then left.  

Next day

I walked down to the living room. Jason, Richard, Barbara, Selina, Helena, and Bruce was there setting on the couch.