I Wish I Was

It's been a week and we haven't heard anything new about Loki or Wanda. It's like they disappeared from the face of this earth. But that can't be. She had to be here. Couldn't they have left this world ? No, if Stark and Banner haven't found a way out of here who can? Not Loki unless....No, he's here. He has to be here. We were at the beach today and I deiced to go take a walk. Everyone else was having fun but I couldn't. I was too worried about Wanda and how she is right now. I feel so alone. I felt hot tears coming down my cheeks. No one knows else knows how I  feel. I sat down on the burning sand which was far way from the young justice team. They were on the other side of the beach.  I brought my knees up to my chest and just let the tears come out. I can't take this anymore. I want to go home! I want everything to be back to normal. I grabbed a rock near me and throw it. I want to hear my parent's voice. I want to hug them tightly and never let me go. But I can't. I lost Wanda and know I'm alone in this world. Sure I might have Megan but it's not the same. I hide my face in my arms. I felt the sand move next to me. I lifted my head up a little to see Robin. I wiped my tears away.

"Are you ok?" he asked me.

I felt more tears come down my cheeks.

"I wish I was," I whispered as I looked towards the ocean. "You don't know how this feels...to be so alone."

"You're not alone."

I looked at him not sure of what to say. He put his arm around my shoulders.

"You have me and Megan and the whole team."

"It's not the same...I really miss my family.... And I'm afraid that I won't see them again."