Trapped

Why would he just leave? I stood there for a few seconds before I slowly turn around. Oh no, I'm so dead. No wonder Loki left. What I saw was a bunch of heroes surrounding the area. They blocked every exit. So I was trapped. The only thing that wasn't blocked was the building and by the looks of it, was the only way to get out.

"Put your hands up where we can see them." said a guy with his bow pointing at me. I glanced over my shoulder. My shield was a few inches away from me and if I made a move to get it he would shot and bye bye Unity. I slowly raised my hands. The guy with the bow walked towards me still pointing the bow at me ready to shoot. When he got close in-off I knocked the bow got off his hands. I grabbed his bow, my shield and headed toward the building . But I didn't get too far because two speeders blocked my way.

"Where do you think you're going?" asked the small one. I glanced over my shoulder and saw the others were coming closer. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over. Then I grabbed one of my knives and stabbed him in the leg. I pulled it out of his leg and went for the other one. But he went to help his partner up. I quickly make my escape. I ran inside the building and made my way up to the roof. I grabbed my grappling gun but before I got the chances to shoot someone knock it out of my hand. I felt someone grab my arm. Oh no. I quickly turned to face this guy. He was dressed as a bat and had a bat signal on his chest.

"You're coming with us." he said in a deep voice.

Before I had a chance to do anything he throws something on the ground. The last thing I saw was that the others coming closer towards me. I blacked out.

I woke up in an empty room. I noticed my hands were tied down to the bed. How did I end up here? I looked around the room and it looked more like an interrogation room. My shield was leaning against the wall. Where is my bag? Oh, wait let me guess it's still back on the roof. Then the door opened and a girl with green skin walked in.

"Mm Hi." she said quietly.

"Who are you and where the hell am I?!"

"Oh I'm Meagan and you're in the cave."

"The what?"

"The cave. Here let me take those off." She untied my hands and she didn't even have to get close to me. How did she do that?Powers maybe. I rubbed my wrists before I got up and walked over to grabbed shield. I attached it to my back and turned around to face her. The door opened again and seven kid that looked around my age walked in and I recognized some of them.

"Sit down." said the kid with gills as he gestured at the chair.

"No thanks." I quickly replied.

The kid that I stabbed sat down in the chair opposite side from me.

"What do you want?" I asked

"We need to know more about the guy that attack-" I cut off the guy with gills.

"Look Fish boy I told you this before and I'll tell you again. Leave Loki to me," I said as I hit my fist onto the table and broke it. He narrowed his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Meagan."

"On it." her eyes turned white. What is she doing? After a few minutes later her eyes turn back to normal. "I don't get it. It like there something blocking her and I can't read her mind."

My eyes widen. "You were what?!" They looked at me.

"Can she be a robot?" asked the kid that I stabbed.

"No, " said the girl with green skin.

"So now what?" asked a kid with a cape.

"How are you doing that?" asked the girl with green skin

"What do you mean?" I asked

"How are blocking me? I can't read your mind." She asked eager to find out.

"Oh, that. Well, I'm like a living Shield. It protects me from people like you and Loki."

"But how?" she asked even more interested.

" I was born with it."

"But..."

"Here Meagan let me try." said a girl with black hair. "llet su tahw uoy wonk touba ikol."

What did she just say? 

Was that a spell or something? 

Whatever.

 By the looks on their faces, the were expecting something to happen. 

Well, this is awkward.

"Mm, what did you just say?" I asked after a few seconds passed by.

"It didn't work." said the girl with a green bow.

Ok, now I'm puzzled.

"Look all that we're trying to do is stopped this Loki guy and we need help." said fish boy . I opened my mouth to say something but then the door opened again and a man dressed as a bat walked into the room.

"Look tell us what you know about this Loki guy," he said as he glared at me. You know I get used to people glared at me. Furry and my Mom do it all the time.

"Am I suppose to be scared of you?"

He didn't answer he just kept glaring.

"Yeah-no-I don't think you're scary and I'm not going to tell you anything.So I'm just going to leave," I said as I pushed passed him and headed towards the door.Everyone looked shocked at my actions and I'm guessing nobody has dared to  tell him that he's not scary. I was about to step out when he spoke.

"If you leave you won't get that bag back."

What?!

 Do they have my bag? 

How did they find it?

 I need to get that bag back. It has all my stuff and all the money Pietro give me. I turned around to face him. I'll just tell him a little bit he'll never  know if that's all I know.

"Fine. Loki is a god  from Asgard his brother is Thor, the god of thunder.  He tried to take over my world but failed and the Avengers and I  fear that he is planning the same fate for this place. I'm here to stop him and now can give me my bag."

"Not yet." he answered.

"But I answered your question!"

"We still have more."

I glared at him. Why that little-Emma no, breath.

"Look the longer I'm trapped here the more time he has to carry out his plans. "

"The league will take care of him but right now you have to stay put."

My eyes widen. 

What did he just say? 

Did I hear right?

"What? Why?!"

"You cause a lot of trouble."

"What!? I have not."

He didn't say anything but just glared at me and I did the same. If he really thinks that's I'm going to stay put he is out of his mind. When I get the chance I'm getting out of here as fast I can.

"Make yourself at home because you're not leaving."

"You're not the boss of me! Now give me my bag back!" I shouted.

"Your bag is in your room. " he said as he walked passed me.

"I don't even know where that is!" I yelled back as he turns a corner and disappeared.

 I. 

Hate. 

Him. 

Now, what?! I can't catch Loki if I'm trapped here!