Disaster

Kara and Zatanna and a few others  went around trying to clam people down. It was all over the news. Crimes we being committed. It was a disaster. 

Kara's P.O.V.

Every where I went there was crime. Villains knew that the justice league isn't there to stop them. June better come back soon. If not there might not be something to come back to. Gotham was the worst. Cat-women was trying her best to control crime there but it was no use.  I heard the crime alarm go off. I speed off towards the alarm.   

~~~~~~~~~Jotunheim ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma was walking in front of the group. She kept the sword of Muspelheim at her side at all times. Emma was scared. She knew one wrong move and there dead. Thor told her about Jotunheim and how he came here with his friends and the only reason that they made it  out alive was because of Odin. Emma suddenly stopped moving. Everyone looked at each other. 

"Night?" asked Wally.

Emma gasped as she dropped her sword. She slowly fall on her knees. Emma knew something was wrong because she couldn't breath.  Wally West rushed towards her side as the other followed. 

"Nightingale are you ok?" asked Wally. Emma slowly turned to face him.

"We need to go back! Somethings wrong!" she yelled as she got up and grabbed the sword. 

"What do you mean?" asked Jason.

"Something wrong. I can feel it! We need to leave!" Emma shouted as she started to panic. 

"But what about the sword?" asked Jason as he grabbed his sister's hand. 

"We need to leave it for know." Emma answered as she looked down at Jason. Who she saw as a  brother.   

"I don't think your going to leave that fast. You just got here. Please stay." Said a frost  Giant. 

"Giant. I'm not in the mood right now. So if you want to dead today. Then go ahead. Attack!" Emma yelled the last part. 

~~~~ Gotham City~~~~~~~~~

"Drop the gun!" Kara shouted. 

Then man didn't listen and he shot. It didn't hurt Kara of course. Selina quickly knocked the gun out of the man's hand. Kara then took care of the man.  

Everywhere there was chaos. Crime here and there. The police and Kara were very busy. Kara didn't have time to find Loki and put a stop to this herself. She was also stopped with a crime being  committed every here and there. It was a disaster. 

~~~~~Mount Justice~~~~~

Emma P.O.V. 

I landed on my feet. I quickly walked towards the computer. I pulled up the News. I don't exactly know what it was. But  I had a feeling that something bad has happened. The same feeling I had before Pietro died. 

There is still no sign of the Justice League. They have seem to disappear ever since  what looked like an explosion in the sky. Crime has being committed everywhere. Super-girl is flying around trying to stop these small crimes.   

So the Justice league is no where to be  found. 

"What  does the lady mean that there is no sign of the justice league!?" Artemis ran towards the computer. 

"We have to stop this crimes. Now!" I order them. "We have to split up. We each have to go back to our city and protect it from Loki. And try to stop this crimes."

"Nightingale. The only reason people was committing this crimes is because they think the Justice League is gone." Nightwing said. "And they won't stop until the Justice League is back. "