Turn To One

"You got it?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Good. As long as everything goes well then we can get you and the others out alive."

"But what about Loki?"

"Talia is going to take care of him."

"June his looking at us." Dinah whispered. 

"Just like we practiced. Ok?" I whispered as I got down on my knees.

"June. Look at me."

I did. "I'm sorry Dinah. It's this rush came over me.  I was so angry and I didn't realize it." 

There was a bloody sword next to me and my hands were covered in blood. 

"Whats wrong with me?!" I screamed. Black Canary kneeled down next to me. She cupped my face. 

"June what happened?" she asked me. 

"He asked. And I did it." I whispered as tears fell. " I didn't mean it!" 

Dinah P.O.V.

"June please tell me what you did?"  I asked her.

She looked up at me. "You'll hate me. You'll can me a monster like everyone else." She said as more tears fell down her cheek and hit the ground. 

"June what did you do?"  I asked her again.

"I lost control of my powers. Dinah. "

"June. That's ok."

"No!" She yelled. "I lost control of my powers and  I killed 89 people." She cried even harder. My eyes widen.  I looked at the bleed sword and then back at her.  Loki just stood there. Watching. Talia and June come up with a plan to get the justice league out. The only problem is that Loki is always watching . The door to my cell opened. June turned to face the door. Talia walked in. She took one look at us and the the sword.

"Get Up." was all she said.

"Talia you can us her to carry out your plans." I said.

"She wanted to join. "

"W-what?" I looked at June. She looked away. "Is that true?" i asked her. She didn't say anything. "Tell Me!" I yelled. June looked at me. June is such a got actor. 

"Get Up." Talia order again.

June did. Talia slapped June.  June held her cheek. Talia then turned to leave the room as June followed her still holding her cheek.

~~~Emma P.O.V. ~~~

I wiped the tears away. We got far away from Dinah's cell when we started talking.

 "There you happy?" I asked Loki.

"Yes." he answered. 

"You didn't have to slap me that hard." I said  to Talia as I rubbed my cheek. 

"It had to look real."

"Whatever. I think you just wanted to slap me hard."  

"Come follow me. I need to show you something." she said as she walked away. 

~~~~10 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~

"Did she get the plan?" asked Talia as we enter a room.

"Yes." 

"Good."

"What is this?Wait is that a baby?" I asked as I got closer to  the weird green-What ever it was. It was connected to this huge computer things.